SWF ISO Black men for friendship and fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO atheletic black men for friendship and fun ;)... i am not new to this so please dont just send inbox messages saying "Can i fuck"...its a major turn off lol..i am going to school and work FT so looking for a man that could adjust to my schedule...i just got out of a lengthy relationship not looking to commit at the moment...i enjoy being "taken care" of behind closed doors if you know what i mean hehehe...im into strong dominate succesful black men...hmu for more info. -Ggnewhair_macbook_3.jpg
View attachment 61304

SO atheletic black men for friendship and fun ;)... i am not new to this so please dont just send inbox messages saying "Can i fuck"...its a major turn off lol..i am going to school and work FT so looking for a man that could adjust to my schedule...i just got out of a lengthy relationship not looking to commit at the moment...i enjoy being "taken care" of behind closed doors if you know what i mean hehehe...im into strong dominate succesful black men...hmu for more info. -G
View attachment 60751View attachment 60752

View attachment 60741View attachment 60742View attachment 60743View attachment 60744
View attachment 60745
View attachment 60746View attachment 60747View attachment 60748View attachment 60749View attachment 60750
Damn you are hella sexy

I m from sunny South Africa in i stay in the town Pretoria. I like ur pic;) just love big brown eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back