sweet white pussy lookin4first bbc in c.a

cumslut4bbc

Female
Real Person
IMG_0431.JPG my man got me in to watchin and lookin wat a bbc can do and i think im hookd and want my first bbc .im off limits to my cuck haha and guy next door is ok to fuck like his thick dick;) but want some bbc bad been like a month now im horny as fuck so can some one plz make me there cumslut;).ps must be around sf bay cant wait2have bbc in this tight pussy showin my cuck how this pussy need to be stuffd and filld!;)

you have a great looking pussy. Ive seen a lot and you have a nice one. Good luck. Please post more photos, you are great to look at.

Damn, girl, your pussy looks made to grip BBC!

I have family up north in Cali. Wouldn't be a problem to make a special delivery.

View attachment 288402 my man got me in to watchin and lookin wat a bbc can do and i think im hookd and want my first bbc .im off limits to my cuck haha and guy next door is ok to fuck like his thick dick;) but want some bbc bad been like a month now im horny as fuck so can some one plz make me there cumslut;).ps must be around sf bay cant wait2have bbc in this tight pussy showin my cuck how this pussy need to be stuffd and filld!;)
This thread violates #10 & #17 of the Site's Forum Rules. Considering that you DO have photos, you would be better of using them as contributions to existing threads rather than creating SEVEN threads that have little potential. This and the six other threads will be deleted if you do not make contributions to the Site's existing threads (ie. "P.A.W.G.S", "Sexy Ware", "Request to See Awesome White Ass" or "Insert Here"). Please consider posting to any of these threads in accordance to the Site's Forum Rules. Thank you for your cooperation!

Back