Swedish Cuckold

How hot is my ex?

• Average white bitch

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
(Hello bernd)
Hello all, i usually dont write introductions but il give it a shot anyway.

Im a 21 year old white male from Sweden and nothing turns me on more than seeing sexy white blonde women taking a BBC up their pussy, ass and down their throats. Whenever i see a hot white woman i immedieatly think about how nice she would look riding a big black cock. I am lucky enough to see a big black man preying on our blonde women now and then because Sweden has a fair share of immigrants :). I love seeing it happen, a big black man pushing up against a white blonde girl, feeling her up with his hands, her loving it, watching a true conquerer take our women for himself, satisfying them in ways a white boy never could.

My first girlfriend (now ex) cuckolded me a year ago (she was 19 years old then, now 20) and made me realise my place. She made me realise im only there to take care of her financial needs and other needs while real men satisfy her sexual desires. She explained it to me in a very good way "A womans body is like a temple, only a few are allowed to enter, the rest are only there to finance the temple, take care of it and clean it" she made me realise how selfish i had been for naively thinking i deserved to fuck her, or fuck any sexy woman for that matter. She made me realize every woman deserves a real man and a real cock to satisfy her and black males are best in that field. I never got to see her fuck a black man but i often got to see her walk away with a black man or foreigner as they were groping her ass and feeling her up, it turned me on so much, theese women are too good for me, they deserve BBC to be satisfied.

I think its a very good balance, us white boys give our women money and make their life easy and comfortable while black men take care of their sexual desires. I also love seeing foreigners fucking white women but black male and white woman just blend so damn good.

White men have tried defending our BBC hungry white women for a long time through slavery, opression of black and use of lethal *******, forbidding interracial. Those days are over and the white woman have finally started coming out of the closet, hungry for BBC. Its time women get what theyve always wanted, what theyve always needed, i believe interracial and cuckolding will greatly help improve white-black relations too.

Ive already browsed through the mainpage and ive enjoyed what i see so far, i think i will enjoy the forum aswell.

So to all black guys here: thank you for providing our women with BBC and satisfying them for us.
To all white women here: thank you for spreading your legs for the black men, enjoying yourselves a well deserved fucking, you gals deserve the best, and that is BBC.
And to all white guys here: Treat your gals well! Make sure they have money to spend on sexy clothes for their black lovers and an comfortable easy life so they can more often enjoy the BBC they need, and thanks for allowing them to explore their sexuality with black men.

Poll: Picture below is my ex-girlfriend
DSCO034.jpg

Last edited:

Im a 21 year old white male from Sweden and nothing turns me on more than seeing sexy white blonde women taking a BBC up their pussy, ass and down their throats. Whenever i see a hot white woman i immedieatly think about how nice she would look riding a big black cock. I am lucky enough to see a big black man preying on our blonde women now and then because Sweden has a fair share of immigrants :). I love seeing it happen, a big black man pushing up against a white blonde girl, feeling her up with his hands, her loving it, watching a true conquerer take our women for himself, satisfying them in ways a white boy never could.

My first girlfriend (now ex) cuckolded me a year ago (she was 19 years old then, now 20) and made me realise my place. She made me realise im only there to take care of her financial needs and other needs while real men satisfy her sexual desires. She explained it to me in a very good way "A womans body is like a temple, only a few are allowed to enter, the rest are only there to finance the temple, take care of it and clean it" she made me realise how selfish i had been for naively thinking i deserved to fuck her, or fuck any sexy woman for that matter. She made me realize every woman deserves a real man and a real cock to satisfy her and black males are best in that field. I never got to see her fuck a black man but i often got to see her walk away with a black man or foreigner as they were groping her ass and feeling her up, it turned me on so much, theese women are too good for me, they deserve BBC to be satisfied.

I think its a very good balance, us white boys give our women money and make their life easy and comfortable while black men take care of their sexual desires. I also love seeing foreigners fucking white women but black male and white woman just blend so damn good.

White men have tried defending our BBC hungry white women for a long time through slavery, opression of black and use of lethal *******, forbidding interracial. Those days are over and the white woman have finally started coming out of the closet, hungry for BBC. Its time women get what theyve always wanted, what theyve always needed, i believe interracial and cuckolding will greatly help improve white-black relations too.

Ive already browsed through the mainpage and ive enjoyed what i see so far, i think i will enjoy the forum aswell.

So to all black guys here: thank you for providing our women with BBC and satisfying them for us.
To all white women here: thank you for spreading your legs for the black men, enjoying yourselves a well deserved fucking, you gals deserve the best, and that is BBC.
And to all white guys here: Treat your gals well! Make sure they have money to spend on sexy clothes for their black lovers and an comfortable easy life so they can more often enjoy the BBC they need, and thanks for allowing them to explore their sexuality with black men.

View attachment 39575
I have told my wife that she would look sexy trying her first bbc.

(Hello bernd)

View attachment 39575
(Hello bernd)

View attachment 39575

Back