swe-linda

You know. My mom always taught me "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything.". It's a pity your mom didn't teach you the same thing.
Personally, thickbbc and stallion are not the only one's who appreciate the beauty of this lady.
She is very attractive, in good shape, and has a great body. To put it simply, she's hot.
Slamming people like that will only make sure you are one of very few women here. oopss. You are a man according to your profile. Easy mistake to make. Your remarks were catty.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but there are much ... better ways to go about making your point.

Calm down there it's most likely a fake account like that other guy said. I mean cmon how many times does a "woman" post 1 picture and then disappear from the thread. Meanwhile all these other guys show up and start going nuts over a photo. I men yeah sometimes the woman/women I'm the pics look good but other times....no thanks. And here these guys are acting like they've never seen a naked woman before. Lol at you guys honestly, I believe the appropriate term is "thirsty" as the ******* say today.

enjoy hardcore sex n all way into spanking..slapping..tieing the hands..walking u like a dog...stuff ur mouth wit panty n bra n my undergarment...spitting n pissing allover ur face n body ....kicking on ur ass n grabbing n pulling ur hair to let u know who ur master is..msg me as we can get in touch n know better ..,my ym is guyhardcore87@yahoo.com as i have cam n we can chat more k

You know. My mom always taught me "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything.". It's a pity your mom didn't teach you the same thing.
Personally, thickbbc and stallion are not the only one's who appreciate the beauty of this lady.
She is very attractive, in good shape, and has a great body. To put it simply, she's hot.
Slamming people like that will only make sure you are one of very few women here. oopss. You are a man according to your profile. Easy mistake to make. Your remarks were catty.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but there are much ... better ways to go about making your point.
Well said...she look incredibly gorgeous to me ;)

Back