swallowing

Should we ******* the white ladies to swallow our cum when they don´t want to do it ?

Please give me your opinions.[/quote
I think so cause I love to be taking control of and made to do what ever they want me to do.....

lol..dont have to ******* my wife to do it..she loves it. When she gets a big black cok to unload down her throat, she looks at it as an accomplishment because she was able to make him nut. One of our favorite games is to have her suck off a guy and I will time it to see how fast she can get him off. Last weekend she blew a guy we picked up in the backseat of our car in the parking lot of a club,,in just under 2 minutes i heard her gulping..and him moaning.

ALL the black sluts that I fuck will keep on sucking until my ass feels like it's gonna cave in. NEVER had one complain. In fact, they all tell me I have the sweetest juice in town.:cool:

Should we ******* the white ladies to swallow our cum when they don´t want to do it ?

Please give me your opinions.
Picture this she is naked on her knees with your cock in her mouth licking and sucking you the way you want. your telling her what a good slut she is. She is looking up at you as her lips are sliding up and down your thick shaft. when you put your hand on the back of her head and pull her mouth a little further down on your cock she likes it. any girl in that position should be expecting or wanting you to fill her mouth with your cum she can't expect to get the pleasure for nothing. Have white girls told you not to cum in there mouth? Next time tell them they are not going to get anymore of your cock and see what happens.

Picture this she is naked on her knees with your cock in her mouth licking and sucking you the way you want. your telling her what a good slut she is. She is looking up at you as her lips are sliding up and down your thick shaft. when you put your hand on the back of her head and pull her mouth a little further down on your cock she likes it. any girl in that position should be expecting or wanting you to fill her mouth with your cum she can't expect to get the pleasure for nothing. Have white girls told you not to cum in there mouth? Next time tell them they are not going to get anymore of your cock and see what happens.

Thanks for your advice. I think I should do all this with you.:) I have fucked one white girl who ask me not to come in her mouth and another white girl who spit my cum out after I came in her mouth. :(

Thanks for your advice. I think I should do all this with you.:) I have fucked one white girl who ask me not to come in her mouth and another white girl who spit my cum out after I came in her mouth. :(
Nobby, If thats your cock in your avatar , Most white girls will learn to swollow

Back