Swallowing black cum

calixto

Male
Gold Member
From
Argentina
Susana my wife had always used blowjobs like a good way to turn her boyfriends's cocks hard. However she ate black sperm three times, during all her life.
The first time was with a mestizo boyfriend nicknamed Dennis. One year later she was having a new relationship with her black boyfriend Axel.
Axel loved when Susie sucked his cock.
During a long travel by car, Axel had a terrible erection due perhaps at the car's vibration. He wished stop beside the highway and make the love with her (Later they would do it). But Susie took his penis out from his jeans and gave him a blowjob while he kept driving their car. She made him cum screaming in pleasure, while she received his cum in her mouth. She swallowed it because she didn't wish stain the upholstery from the car.
Anyway she didn't like swallow cum, neither with Dennis nor Axel. In both occasions it was hard for her, because she found that their cum was thick and viscose.
When she became in my girlfriend, she sucked my dick several times and it turned me on immediately. But she never gave me a blowjob until make me ejaculate ...even less she was disposed to swallow my sperm.
Susie used to suck my dick in a wild way. She started slowly but some second later her blowjob turned a little aggressive, sucking out my glans and even biting it too. It caused me great pain, despite it turned me on at first. So I have never found an orgasm in that way.
Several years later, when we began to see our black friend Axel again, Susie and I sucked his black cock together twice. It was just to turn him on, so when his cock was hard enough to fuck, he fucked Susie to relieve his excitement.
A lot of times when Susie and Axel were undressing themselves to fuck, Axel's cock has already hard. Despite it, Susie always sucked it because she loves to do it.
One day Susana knelt before him and she made to Axel a ******* blowjob with bites included and sucking out over his glans. He moaned loudly and I couldn't understand how he didn't feel pain with that kind of suck. Axel finally cummed screaming wildly and Susie swallowed his sperm.
I asked Axel if he had felt some kind of pain, but he answered me that it had been a relief for him.

In that moment, in my mind emerged two interrogantes: Despite Susie had told me that she never enjoyed swallowing cum, she did it three times and these were just with black guys (Dennis was not completely black but mestizo. However he didn't look like a caucasian man). I don't know why but she never did it with me, despite we have been together more than 10 years.
The second interrogant had a possible answer inside this website. I asked myself how could it be possible that Axel enjoyed that kind of ******* blowjob, not feeling pain but pleasure?
Some people here have posted some of their points of view about this. They told black cocks skin are hard and soft to the touch at the same time.
It isn't an exaggeration when I said I felt pain throught her blowjob, while Axel enjoyed like crazy the same kind of ******* blowjob.
What is your point of view about this? Do you like swallow black cum? What's your experience? When would you prefer give black men a blowbjob rather than fuck them?
Why do you think, despite my wife told me that she didn't enjoy swallowing sperm, she did it three times with black guys?

wpid-Sue_2-590x429.jpg wpid-Sue-590x476.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, I think so. Who not?! But he cummed even more than I could take in these cell phones pics. I guess his sperm could fill a soup spoon. I thought she was just going to blow him to make him cum, but when I watched she was swallowing his sperm, it became something transgressive, because during more than 11 years of marriage she never did it to me.

she must of felt that you didn't deserve it, black cock takes away all worry and care from white women. it's like a *******, so naturally she wanted to finish the job
You probably are right. Moreover when we began our relationship she usually gave me blobjobs, but her way of suck caused me pain sometimes. She usually starts sucking and later she bites too.
But our black friend has to get a harder glans because when she gave him the blowjob, he moaned in pleasure and like you see, he could cum. He enjoyed her blowjob a lot, even he felt a great relief too because he was hot and my wife squeezed out his black cock until his last drop. I think she felt pleased because, unlike me, he didn't feel pain before her hard blowjob. However I know Susie loves blacks cocks because she likes black men!

she must of felt that you didn't deserve it, black cock takes away all worry and care from white women. it's like a *******, so naturally she wanted to finish the job
You probably are right. Moreover when we began our relationship she usually gave me blobjobs, but her way of suck caused me pain sometimes. She usually starts sucking and later she bites too.
But our black friend has to get a harder glans because when she gave him the blowjob, he moaned in pleasure and like you see, he could cum. He enjoyed her blowjob a lot, even he felt a great relief too because he was hot and my wife squeezed out his black cock until his last drop. I think she felt pleased because, unlike me, he didn't feel pain before her hard blowjob. However I know Susie loves blacks cocks because she likes black men!
She married with me because I'm a good man and I'm handsome too, but if anybody ask her about her tastes, she surely would say that she likes black men.

Last edited:
damn that just made my cock hard, I'd love to feel your gorgeous wife bite on this big black poleView attachment 340322

That's the good thing with black men: you are always ready. Do you think she would be able to relieve you? Will you feel not pain?
Several years ago Axel, our black friend, had fucked Susie and he cummed, but Susie had not reached her orgasm yet. Then she knelt before him and gave Axel a wild blowjob. Just in seconds he recovered his hardness (despite he was on his refractory period) and he fucked her again untilhe made her cum.
My wife is so good in sex. It doesn't care that she makes me feel some pain during a hard blowjob. This is my own problem.

Last edited:
Back