SW UK hot fiancé seeks BBC Bull

evie

Couple
Seeking Handsome intelligent BLACK Bull to look after the needs of a frustrated beautiful lady and to cuckold Her sub partner.

Slim sexy and very horny 42 y.o. lady in SW Devon. Will do anything to please the right Lover and degrade Her cuck. Can travel but prefers to accommodate.

Dominant Man wanted to Bull a sexy Mistress and bully Her cuck slave. She is 42 and very horny, he is 44 and very obedient. She wants a Man for good sex, and to humiliate Her slave.

I am a sexy white Domme female, looking to meet up with hung guys with experience when it comes to cuckold couples and who know what to expect. I am wanting regular meets with the right Lover, and my cucky hubby may be present... when we fuck and play. I want my lover to be confident in his ability to control my cuck, put him in his place.door.JPG . If You want a horny wife who will fuck all night, get in touch.

No, old (or rather mature enough) for me not to feel ridiculous, young or fit enough for me to want you, equipped to do me, with enough character to seduce me, make me want you and the attitude to intimidate and bully my cuck.

A big ask.

I have met people who tick one or two boxes, but not yet met the Man who does it all.

Back