Suzy Q

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suzy Q

Female
I believe myself to in reality be a whore who has lived a repressed life to date.

I am ready to be used and abused roughly and ready to accept very large girthed males.

I am prepared to perform oral and swallow, I will accept anal and of course anything else asked of me.

It is understood that fantasy thoughts might be necessary (my husband likes this and I assume other men also do) and I am prepared to indulge any subjects without hesitation no matter how much some might feel were inappropriate.

My avatar shows my husbands cock and as you can see it isnt exactly what I am craving now.

I would be pleased to hear from anyone, any sex, any age and of any size for contact, chat and possible arranged meeting in the UK.

Please feel free to teach me and ask me to perform any sexual act that might please you.

Thank you.

I believe myself to in reality be a whore who has lived a repressed life to date.

I am ready to be used and abused roughly and ready to accept very large girthed males.

I am prepared to perform oral and swallow, I will accept anal and of course anything else asked of me.

It is understood that fantasy thoughts might be necessary (my husband likes this and I assume other men also do) and I am prepared to indulge any subjects without hesitation no matter how much some might feel were inappropriate.

My avatar shows my husbands cock and as you can see it isnt exactly what I am craving now.

I would be pleased to hear from anyone, any sex, any age and of any size for contact, chat and possible arranged meeting in the UK.

Please feel free to teach me and ask me to perform any sexual act that might please you.

Thank you.
Hello

I'm a down to earth, genuine black guy who has
a soft spot for women. Guess its a
combination of things really - your sassyness,
friendliness, directness, approach to
life and sexy accent of course.After reading
your advert what you need is passionate
steamy, driven, discreet, sexual lust just for
the fun of it...No strings, no
boredom just intense passion, desire and
appreciation of each other but also respect