suuper sauna

Went to a reputed sauna last week. Very upscale, having three swimmingpools and 9 big sauna cabines different styles. like to spent the whole day there.
late in the day I went to the one upstairs which is a very hot and dry one. turns out I was the only one . Inside it is made out of three superposed benches in a square. I took the middel one, took the headrest and placed myself on my towel. I was pretty horny seeing all these naked people, so I played a bit with myself. I have very large labia and a truly big clit Always sticking out. When I am aroused it swells a lot and reddens, also I get very very wet.
I heard the dore open, and saw a balck guy walking in (had seen him in the swimmingpool). Het placed himself in the corner, giving him a streight vieuw to my pussy. He had a serious cock that was half erect, so I treid to get him fully erect by putting my left leg ontothe lower bench, giving heim full vieuw,also wiped of my sweat with my hands and rubbed my pussy a bit. This got his attention and he was fully erect in an instant. So i opened my legs a bit more and pulled apart my lips. He got the message.
He moved to the bench above me, his dick sticking out just above my belly. he had a nice big head, I like that. Si I started rubbing my clit and I mentioned him to play with himself. His big balls were going all over the place, and it took him only about 40 seconds to cum all over my belly and tits, he truly covered me in cum, he got up, placed a kiss on my lips and walked out. Wow, have to do this again.

Went to a reputed sauna last week. Very upscale, having three swimmingpools and 9 big sauna cabines different styles. like to spent the whole day there.
late in the day I went to the one upstairs which is a very hot and dry one. turns out I was the only one . Inside it is made out of three superposed benches in a square. I took the middel one, took the headrest and placed myself on my towel. I was pretty horny seeing all these naked people, so I played a bit with myself. I have very large labia and a truly big clit Always sticking out. When I am aroused it swells a lot and reddens, also I get very very wet.
I heard the dore open, and saw a balck guy walking in (had seen him in the swimmingpool). Het placed himself in the corner, giving him a streight vieuw to my pussy. He had a serious cock that was half erect, so I treid to get him fully erect by putting my left leg ontothe lower bench, giving heim full vieuw,also wiped of my sweat with my hands and rubbed my pussy a bit. This got his attention and he was fully erect in an instant. So i opened my legs a bit more and pulled apart my lips. He got the message.
He moved to the bench above me, his dick sticking out just above my belly. he had a nice big head, I like that. Si I started rubbing my clit and I mentioned him to play with himself. His big balls were going all over the place, and it took him only about 40 seconds to cum all over my belly and tits, he truly covered me in cum, he got up, placed a kiss on my lips and walked out. Wow, have to do this again.
Love that encounter. I’m guessing you’ll return soon

Back