Susannah Collins

Was Comcast justified in firing Susannah Collins?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Lewis

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OK, US

Susannah Collins. Was Comcast Justifiable in Firing her, I know she slip up and said something wrong but do you think she deserved that. I seen a lot worse on air live.

What do you think guys....voice your opinion.

Lewis

Susannah Collins. Was Comcast Justifiable in Firing her, I know she slip up and said something wrong but do you think she deserved that. I seen a lot worse on air live.

What do you think guys....voice your opinion.

Lewis

I don't think that Freudian slip was fire-worthy, but I also think that there is more to this story than has been made public knowledge. I will say that Comcast Chicago handled this situation clumsily and they should have waited until the Blackhawks were out of the playoffs, or after the Stanley Cup Finals if they win it, before parting company with her.

I personally like the beee-atch; she knows she's pretty, and she's comfortable with her sexuality. Hey, they girl loves talking about men's cocks ... what could be wrong with that? But, what she said was not a slip of tongue, and Comcast knew what they were getting when they hired her. So I imagine she got a nice "go away" severance.

I just love a woman that will greet a man by looking at his crotch area and smiling. I'd love to be able to feed her the size of tube steak she so rightly needs. :)

I could see if she had performance issues and that was her third strike. but i dont have Comcast Chicago to find out but i dont think she should have gotten run though if it was not her last chance. But i know Sideline reporters are hard to find. We would have to look at Craig Sager types with bad suits all the time and that would not be pleasant to watch.

Kinda want to know the rest of the story and whats up with this?

Lewis

One of the freedoms we seem to forget about is that we all have the right to be offended. Did Ms Collins say some inappropriate yes she did. Was it a Freudian slip or deliberate who knows. It sure didn't warrant firing. And the statement was probably true. For those that were offended, OH please, get a life.

She probably looked at Comcast's white CEO's crotch and giggled instead of giving it the sort of appreciative smile she gives the black guys. :bounce:

For the good or the bad of it, this new women's liberation surge has really given women the confidence to "express themselves". I'm kinda glad I'm not single ... I'm afraid now the girls I would date would openly laugh and put their clothes back on ... bummer! :(

Far too much emphasis is placed on analysing every word out of someone's mouth. To err is to be human! It is next to impossible to say or do anything that doesn't offend someone.
One of the rights everyone has is to be offended, but just because you are offended doesn't mean the world is obligated to make you happy

But oh so often, as a Canadian, that is what is done! God or any reference to God has been taken out of the public school system, in an attempt to not offend anyone who is not Christian. No celebrations of Christmas is allowed, no crafts, no carols, no parties. Hell we are not even allowed to decorate a manger scene in front of city hall any more. No mention of the Queen as that offends the French! "Museum Of Man" was changed to "Museum Of Civilization" because it was somehow offensive to women!..... There is even talk of changing our National Anthem "in all our *******'s command" is offensive too I guess!... it is never ending!!!
It is so sad that some idiots think that is progress!

Back