su's aunt...

beauandsu

Couple
Su's slutty aunt...

su and i had been together only a couple of years when i first met her mom. her mom was the same age as me. i am 23 years older than su. when i first met su's mom i was in my mid 40s and su only about 22. su's mom lived in france (as did her dad altho they were divorced) was visiting her mom (su's grandmother) who lived in texas as we did in a nearby town. su's aunt from switzerland was also visiting and had brought her boyfriend with her who was ironically from Dallas (which was only a few hours from us). they were both staying with su's grandmother and we drove over to her place the night they came in. i was shocked when i got there. this is long before i had even begun to think of sharing su with another man or of her fucking black studs. maybe this is what helped make me begin to think of the idea. when we got there i discovered that su' aunt's boyfriend was black! a black man from Dallas! su had told me a little about her on the way over - that she had been married to a Laotian man but left him and married a man from italy. They had a cute girl who was half Itialian. Then she had left him and married a French man and had a half french boy. She had then left him and was now living with her boyfriend from Dallas who I learned when I got to the party was black. Su's aunt (i have forgotten her name) was about my age and was very attractive with big tits (D cups). She had on a short skin tight black dress with a plunging neck line that showed all of her breasts. Su's mom was attractive too, albeit not nearly as sexy as Su's aunt. Su's mom had big tits, too (much bigger than su. su didn't get her boob jobs til after out last kid) although she dressed much more conservatively. We visited, had some drinks and dinner then left to go home. On the way home su told me that she, her aunt, sister and mom made plans to go to a blues bar later that week end. The aunt's boyfriend had some friends who were going to meet us at the club. We met them Sat night at the club and, again, Su's aunt had on a tight dress with a low cut top that showed off her ample breasts. This time, too, Su's mom had on a tight, low cut dress. At the table were 4 black men - the aunt's boyfriend and three of his friends. They had paired off with Su's sister, mom and a friend of Su's sister, another young Laotian girl. We all drank and danced. To be polite, of course, Su danced several dances with all the black men who were there. It excited me to see these sexy Asian girls dancing with black men, especially the slow dances. All the girls had a lot to ******* and seemed very friendly to the black men. They held hands going to and from the dance floor and you could see the black men feeling off the girls' asses when they danced the slow songs. Toward the end of the evening they had begun to make out on the dance floor. It was about that time we had to leave and go home because we had young boys at home so I don't know if they fucked the black men that night or not. I think that is when I first began to think subconciously of Su fucking black men. Now I am obsessed with the idea and suggested it to Su. I think she wants to do it but is afraid to do that first black man. I think she is afraid she will like it too much and won't want any other cock but black once she does it.

Damn!! Whole story making me hard...big tits...low cut neck line...boobs running out....attractive mom...sexy aunt:blackheart: :inlove:

Back