Survey: When were your next "firsts" after you / your wife had their first black cock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just curious to know what experiences people have had with this lifestyle and how long it took to escalate to greater and greater levels of devotion. So what is your experience - how fast did your relationship progress over the years after you/your wife had her first encounter with a black cock? (in days/weeks/months/years/never)

How long before you/she had her next black cock?
How long before you/she went bareback for the first time?
How long before you/she needed it regularly (more than once a week)?
How long before you/she tried more than one at a time?
How long before you/she stopped trying to hide it and posted face pics / wore QOS clothes / jewelry in public?
How long before you/she got a QOS tattoo?
How long before sex with the cuck ended completely?

Last edited:
2 months for next BBC
If they have proof they are 100% DDF it’s Bareback Every Time and no I’m Not on any BC
My Husband Satisfies me 110% so I don’t need it at all, we do this together for both of our enjoyment.
If you leave someone who Loves you and really cares for you for this lifestyle your CRAZY !!!!!

2 months for next BBC
If they have proof they are 100% DDF it’s Bareback Every Time and no I’m Not on any BC
My Husband Satisfies me 110% so I don’t need it at all, we do this together for both of our enjoyment.
If you leave someone who Loves you and really cares for you for this lifestyle your CRAZY !!!!!
Almost exactly our situation. My wife keeps telling me this is to improve our sex life not just mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back