Survey questions for Couples wanting to attend private Bull and cuckold couple parties....

How interested are you and how willing are you to be fully verified and vetted?

• I live within 100 miles of London UK

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I have access to premises that can accommodate 3 to 6 couples and 3 to 6 single males

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am willing to contribute towards the cost of hiring a hotel room

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I would attend a social if I knew that all the other couples and Bulls were pre-vetted

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • I am willing to put you in contact with Bulls that can confirm that I have sucked their cock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am willing to volunteer to suck each Bulls cock on their arrival to the party to verify them

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • I am willing to have my contact details added to your discreet database

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

CocoTemptation

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
....where cuckolds, bi males, TV’s and sissy’s openly suck cock.

Apparently there are quite a few black guys out there happy to have their cock sucked by couples but not willing to take the next step and be open about it. I was one of those and can understand the reluctance.

I chat to cuckold couple regularly both here and elsewhere. So wouldn't it be nice to put the two together. A nice intimate gathering of a three to six couples and a similar number of Bulls happy to be orally serviced by couples without feeling self conscious, worrying that their secret will get out or about being judged.

So guys if you are happy to be a part of a very discreet network of Bulls that like to be sucked by couples please answer the questions below and get in touch.

I have a separate questionnaire for Bulls
https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...rivate-bull-and-cuckold-couple-parties.44089/

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO CONTACT ME AFTER COMPLETING THE SURVEY, AS THE RESULTS ARE ANONYMOUS

So this is me putting out feelers, eager for feedback and ideas and hoping that my instincts are right

Last edited:
Back