Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by CuckoldCouple, Dec 31, 2015.

1. CuckoldCouple

CuckoldCouple Well-Known Member Gold Member

One day recently I decided to surprise my wife with a lunch time visit. I almost never make it home for lunch due to the distance from my office, but this day I had some extra time so drove home. I got home but my wife wasn't there or at least she didn't respond when I called her name. I thought that the one day I was going to surprise her, she had gone out. As it turns out it was to be a surprise for both of us.

As I walked into the living room I could her sounds which seemed to be coming from our bedroom so I walked quietly to the doorway where I was met with a total shock. There on our bed, my wife was getting fucked by a black man and it was clear that she was enjoying it immensely. I stood back out of the doorway and tried to figure out what to do, how to react.

The sounds of their lovemaking filled the room and I was sure this wasn't a first time thing. They were obviously very comfortable with each other and I knew then that I had walked in on an ongoing affair.

I peered around the corner again. Her lover was a big, muscular man and quite a bit younger than her. He was fucking her from behind and I watched as her tits swayed from his thrusts. I couldn't see his cock but I knew from her reactions that she was being penetrated very deeply. I couldn't have imaged my wife being taken in such an erotic situation. She always was quite reserved sexually.

I listened to her as she came several times and finally her lover grunted and released his load. I wondered if he was using a condom or if she was letting him cum inside her. As he pulled out and lay beside her I could see his cock was bare and slick from her juices. Not only that, it was huge!

As they lay there recovering, I quietly slipped back outside and drove back to my office, not quite sure what I had just witnessed or what to do about it. Strangely I had to go to the men's room and jack off as my mind played the scene out over an over again.

2. qbrishc

qbrishc Well-Known Member

You should have walked in, ate her cum filled pussy and licked and sucked his Black Cock clean. Then you should have Thanked the Black Man for Fucking your Wife!!
  3. jazz smooth

jazz smooth Member

have you ever talked to your black cock loving slut about this?
    DFG690 likes this.