surprise attack

philyouup

Male
From
CA, US
I was recently with a couple I've been with many times. I was hitting that white pussy from behind while she straddled her husbands face..I guess I got a little over ambitious and went to hard and deep and she jumped foreward.. my dick fell out of her pussy and landed right on hubby's face... now I've never done any gay ******* before.. but hubby had sucked my dick into his mouth before I could even figure out what was hapoening.. and he was sucking hard.. took me a second to realize the situation and get off him.. I best the fuck out of him for what he did. do all these white husbands really want the dick themselves or is he just a fsggot???

I personally think you took it too far if you beat the guy up!! You should have just stepped back and said "Sorry, im not into that" and im sure it wouldnt have happened again and you could have kept fucking the wife. Now your not fucking that wife and any other cuck couples will steer clear of you as im sure they have told every and any other couple they know to stay away from you. Just my opinion.

Back