Suppose You Come Home....

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
Suppose you come home early from work and as you enter your home, you start to hear a lot of moaning and pounding. Your heart drops because you know your spouse is most likely having sex with someone inside.

Do you open the door and barge in, or do you walk away or sit out somewhere and wait ... Or do you go inside and join in?

cuckold1045.jpg

What would you most likely do?

Suppose you come home early from work and as you enter your home, you start to hear a lot of moaning and pounding. Your heart drops because you know your spouse is most likely having sex with someone inside.

Do you open the door and barge in, or do you walk away or sit out somewhere and wait ... Or do you go inside and join in?
View attachment 13898

Take a seat,watch & wank.

I think even if I wasn't into this lifestyle that could be a 50/50 for any normal guy. In my situation I know its a fantasy of my wife's and so far I am liking the buildup of vid and pics. I think I would watch from afar and enjoy. Its just really good rough sex. I Wouldn't mind gazing whatever horny fantasy my wife had cooking :)

View attachment 13898

watch and jjerk

Well don't have that problem...the wife usually plays outside the house because we have ******* at home. But I will play along...if I did come home to her bangin some BBC.. the first thing I would want to know is....Did this motherfucker ******* any of my beers...if not...then we are cool..pound mama all you want...im gonna go downstairs pop the top off a cold one and watch some tube....but dude...if you helped your self to my beer....we gotta talk about perimeters here......just sayin

Well don't have that problem...the wife usually plays outside the house because we have ******* at home. But I will play along...if I did come home to her bangin some BBC.. the first thing I would want to know is....Did this motherfucker ******* any of my beers...if not...then we are cool..pound mama all you want...im gonna go downstairs pop the top off a cold one and watch some tube....but dude...if you helped your self to my beer....we gotta talk about perimeters here......just sayin

Lmao he can have your wife but not your beer!

I would walk in and watch her face turn from pleasure to shock. Tell the guy not to go anywhere cause I am going to position her to get pounded while she sucks my dick. I am going to ask him if he has any buddies to come over and fuck her. And when she is all done getting fucked I ail clean her up to show her that I loved being there and walking in on her.

Back