Suppose You Come Home....

One of the random guys.... I'm just askin I'm still trying to figure out this whole lifestyle.

I get you now. You don't need to choose a random male. I'd even tell any white woman to get herself a lover she's most comfortable with and trustworthy to let into her life and bed. Can't take no chances picking guys off the street to get laid with!

Never tried it, not sure I could but I honestly know I'd give it one heck of a try if she wanted me to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The question now is would you want to wait before she tells you to... or wouldn't you love to take the bull by the horns and get down to it soon? The quicker you do it earlier, the better it'll be for you not to stall any further or forget not to.

I walked in on my girlfriend getting fucked by a black guy and just watched for a while before they knew I was there and she just looked at me and I got turned on by the glazed look in her eyes and the expression on her face and hearing her moans and telling him to fuck her harder Mason who was her black lover looked at me and said "white boys cant compare to black men I said 'Looks like your right she never moaned like that for me.

I walked in on my girlfriend getting fucked by a black guy and just watched for a while before they knew I was there and she just looked at me and I got turned on by the glazed look in her eyes and the expression on her face and hearing her moans and telling him to fuck her harder Mason who was her black lover looked at me and said "white boys cant compare to black men I said 'Looks like your right she never moaned like that for me.

Does she still fuck around with him, or is there someone else now?

No she dont see him any more turns out he was married and his wife got wind of his game We are married now and looking around for some one new

One time my hubby went out of town and I invited one of my x black boyfriends to stay the night ......as he was fucking me, I called my husband Johny, and I talked to him on the phone as my x boyfriend shot his load in me... my hubby was at the other end jerking himself off.... so hot...

Sounds hot. I'll bet when he got home, he couldn't wait to jump all over you.

We have an agreement that she never fucks another man unless I know about or am there. On the rare occasion that she has fucked another guy w/o my prior knowledge she lets me know as soon after as she can. This typically only happens when she is on vacation alone.

Well don't have that problem...the wife usually plays outside the house because we have ******* at home. But I will play along...if I did come home to her bangin some BBC.. the first thing I would want to know is....Did this motherfucker ******* any of my beers...if not...then we are cool..pound mama all you want...im gonna go downstairs pop the top off a cold one and watch some tube....but dude...if you helped your self to my beer....we gotta talk about perimeters here......just sayin
she should have them in ur house,especially cuz ******* there

Back