Suppose You Come Home....

In this scenario, given it was a well hung black man. I would go in excited and nervous to watch given shes never been with a black man, and with her knowing my fantasy I would lay willingly lay on the ground for her to climb over me 69 position to see that beautiful stretched pussy. Then her new lover could go to town demand what he wishes and for the balls deep creampie finish for me to clean up..... Damn that sounds like a dream come true

Fun stuff! After I got my wife on black cock, this gradients to me several times. The first time was the shocker. Came home from work a little early and yes, there was a car in spot in the garage. I went in and immediately heard her moaning. I knew what she was doing so I kept quiet and took some pics and watched while my wife kept cumming on his dick. I didn't think it would ever end but eventually he blew his load inside her and I acted like I just got home and didn't know what was going on. I later told her I was there for av good part of it. She thought it was sexy that I liked it and since then that's been my treat she does for me when I get home.
That is so hot! Several times my hubby has walked in when my black luvers were pleasuring themselves inside his wife and was quiet, stripped J/O and took pics too!

In this scenario, given it was a well hung black man. I would go in excited and nervous to watch given shes never been with a black man, and with her knowing my fantasy I would lay willingly lay on the ground for her to climb over me 69 position to see that beautiful stretched pussy. Then her new lover could go to town demand what he wishes and for the balls deep creampie finish for me to clean up..... Damn that sounds like a dream come true
couldn't agree more with you

My wifes bull is always welcomed at are house. He can visit anytime he wants to. If you're into this lifestyle and the bull cant visit when your not there then i dont really see the point. If my wife wants him to come over, then he is going to be there. No big deal. Big turn on, but then i would offer to see if they need anything.

My wifes bull is always welcomed at are house. He can visit anytime he wants to. If you're into this lifestyle and the bull cant visit when your not there then i dont really see the point. If my wife wants him to come over, then he is going to be there. No big deal. Big turn on, but then i would offer to see if they need anything.
That is just how my hubby feels! It turns him on!

It depends on the situation. If I come home after a 12-hour shift from work, I take a cold beer out of the fridge, sit on an armchair and watch TV. I also deserve relaxation.;)

Back