super discrete, but playful

38 year old divorced mom of 2, super discrete because of family and job, but am very playful with right people. New to BBC in the past couple years, but feel addicted to it. Love meeting new, likeminded people, so holler at me. in north carolina

I adore sexy MILFs like you! Straight-laced in public but being my uninhibited freak in the bed!
Family and job only adds an extra element of naughty sexiness to our play. Shame there aren't more like You here in Texas!

38 year old divorced mom of 2, super discrete because of family and job, but am very playful with right people. New to BBC in the past couple years, but feel addicted to it. Love meeting new, likeminded people, so holler at me. in north carolina

BBC here 9 in long and 6 in thick and would love to come over and stretch your pussy. I am ******* drama and disease free, If you interested and want to know more leave me a message and pic are real you can r kik me @ ITTCNS

Hey I'm in North Carolina and I'm new here wanted to know if you wanted to hook up I'm clean and discreet.

Back