Super Bowl

NJMOCHA

Male
From
NJ, US
I called my BBC lover last night asked her what she was doing,she said nothing "my friends just ran to the store for some food" I ask can I come by to see her for a sec. I walked in the door started kissing her deeply next thing she was bent over and I was fucking her hard as hell. I picked her up and continue probing her sweet pussy. I carried her down to the bed room laid her on the bed and took off her cloth and started sucking her pussy until she squirted, them I continued fucking her as she screamed with joy. I than, positioned her with her ass up in the air on the edge of the bed and probed her more this time I placed my foot on her back whiles fucking her. I feared her Friends were coming soon but, I did not stop my cock was slowly entering her and I was slowly pulling it back half way she exploited with joy. I knelled down and sucked her pussy again until she squirted. I than, position her on her side in slide my cock in her again this time she had a multiple orgasm, the bed was soaking wet. I looked at the clock and noticed we have been at it for over 45 minutes. I suggested we stop for fair of being discovered. We put our cloth on and she walked me to the door, I kissed her and left. My cock is still hard thinking about it,can't wait to see her again

NJ

Back