Summer holidays in Africa

BlackBullUganda

Male
Real Person
From
Uganda
Hey there, any white females or straight couples interested in traveling in Africa this Summer holiday?

You should travel here in Kampala, Uganda (East Africa) for holidays and get blacked by a real African black bull.

I will also show you around the tourist attractions like the source of River Nile, waterfalls, forests, and others.

Send me a message for arrangements Only serious people are welcome!2587559

Yes and always

We are going to Kenya to go on Safari and to climb Mount Kilimanjaro will be there for three weeks in July / August. We have been before. Twice. A “Friend” set us up the first time with a “Porter” at least that was his official title. Part city guide for museums, parks and places to eat. Insured that our clothes were clean each day. While we were in the city he “slept” in the adjoining hotel room so he would be there as needed.

On our arrival we checked out his paper work which included a police security check as well as stapled to the bottom form was his health check for all the usual stuff like TB what was also included was a very complete set of std checks going back five years. We also had ours for him to see.

We arranged that he join us for all meals to help with menus.

The first night I had him help her take a shower. You know washing her back and helping her wash her hair.

When she was done she asked me to join him in the bath room. He was standing there in a wet pair of white cotton boxers. I smiled and had him return to the shower minus the boxers. After a good over all quick cleaning I gave him a tube of massage oil to use when he gave my friend a massage. Even with her naked laying face down on the bed and him strattling her legs rubbing her back he seemed to hesitate until I reached over spread her legs just a bit with one hand and guide him into her with the other.

That first night he was good for three times before he went to his room. About five the next morning I called room service for coffee and juice. This I shared with him before I rolled her over lubed up her pussy and guided him back in. They had another round while having a morning shower.

When on the safari he slept in our tent / hut.

We are going to Kenya to go on Safari and to climb Mount Kilimanjaro will be there for three weeks in July / August. We have been before. Twice. A “Friend” set us up the first time with a “Porter” at least that was his official title. Part city guide for museums, parks and places to eat. Insured that our clothes were clean each day. While we were in the city he “slept” in the adjoining hotel room so he would be there as needed.

On our arrival we checked out his paper work which included a police security check as well as stapled to the bottom form was his health check for all the usual stuff like TB what was also included was a very complete set of std checks going back five years. We also had ours for him to see.

We arranged that he join us for all meals to help with menus.

The first night I had him help her take a shower. You know washing her back and helping her wash her hair.

When she was done she asked me to join him in the bath room. He was standing there in a wet pair of white cotton boxers. I smiled and had him return to the shower minus the boxers. After a good over all quick cleaning I gave him a tube of massage oil to use when he gave my friend a massage. Even with her naked laying face down on the bed and him strattling her legs rubbing her back he seemed to hesitate until I reached over spread her legs just a bit with one hand and guide him into her with the other.

That first night he was good for three times before he went to his room. About five the next morning I called room service for coffee and juice. This I shared with him before I rolled her over lubed up her pussy and guided him back in. They had another round while having a morning shower.

When on the safari he slept in our tent / hut.
You can instead come here in Kampala, Uganda for memorable fun adventures

Hey there, any white females or straight couples interested in traveling in Africa this Summer holiday?

You should travel here in Kampala, Uganda (East Africa) for holidays and get blacked by a real African black bull.

I will also show you around the tourist attractions like the source of River Nile, waterfalls, forests, and others.

Send me a message for arrangements Only serious people are welcome!View attachment 2587559

Send me a message for arrangements Only serious people are welcome!View attachment 2587559
That sounds so good and so much fun! We have never tried someone from Uganda (never been too Africa). My wife only fucks africans because they are really good at fucking her. Idk how we can get a flight to Uganda from Europe. Do you know?

That sounds so good and so much fun! We have never tried someone from Uganda (never been too Africa). My wife only fucks africans because they are really good at fucking her. Idk how we can get a flight to Uganda from Europe. Do you know?
You can use Entebbe International Airport. You can book any of the hotels like Serena Hotel, Spoke Resort Munyonyo, Pearl of Africa Hotel Kampala, Sheraton Hotel Kampala, Skyz Hotel Kampala, among others.

Back