Summer Fun

BlkWarriorking

Male
Real Person
From
VA, US
Summer is here so it's time to start making plans to meet some of the stunning and sexy ladies. I work for one of the largest airlines in the world and as a result I get to fly free all over the world.
In addition to planning local events for ladies living in or coming to the DC area, I'm also looking for ladies/sluts to meet during my travels

Yes I'm a freak and I got a strong sex drive. I like to spice it up. I love semi-public sex and the rush you get from knowing there's people all around you but can't see what you doing. I also like the rush that comes from fucking someone else's woman and knowing that she'll do things for me that she would never dream of doing for her man because she's afraid of what he'll think of her afterwards

That's why so many white women want to fuck Black Men because they know they can be totally free sexually with us without free of being judged. They can explore there deepest darkest fantasies. Like being fucked and used by a total stranger when she's out alone, or being hit on by a Strong Black man in front of her husband/bf and making him watch as you beg for the BBD to fill all your holes, to feel his seed fill your pussy and womb or a night out with the girls that leads to an ALL BLACK gangbang for you and your girl friends.. Maybe being order by a Black Dom to meet him dressed like a slut so he can show you off and then making you strip and service every Black Man that wants to use your holes for his pleasure.

If any of this sounds like you or what you want to do, if you have nasty fantasies that you have never told anyone about because you thought you would never find someone to help you make them come true until now

Contact me and I'll make sure they ALL come true

Like the prim and proper soccer mom that became a slut for any Black Man that wanted her
The mom and ******* I turned out, the lawyers wife that comes to me naked anytime I tell her
The mayor's wife that I fucked at his fundraiser and family reunion
The one that I fucked at the crowed bar while her man stood next to her and he never knew a thing

See ladies I'm the man your mom told you to stay away from, but called every time you left home.
I know the reason you get wet whenever you are around Black Men. I can be gentle or I can be rough.
You can give it to me or I can just take it.
So if you ready to set that inner slut free contact me. I'm VERY discreet and can teach you how to free inner slut without anyone every knowing.

The next step is yours, I'll be waiting.

Back