Suggestions for Vacation Destinations?

chisledblack4wht

Male
Gold Member
From
OK, US
Thinking of taking a relaxing, late summer, early fall vacation. No destination necessarily off limits. So tell me, sexy ladies.....where should a Black Bull/Dom like me vacation?

Why should I have my R&R near you? Not concerned much with age (as long as you're LEGAL).

MILFs with daughters needing their first BBC move to front of line.

Attachments

• dsc-m2012-12c.jpg
    dsc-m2012-12c.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 33
Depends what weather you want. Tenerife will still be warm and sunny, and a lot of UK ladies go there for late summer or winter sunshine.

I'm obviously not a lady but I've been in Tenerife and I second that. Beautiful island with lots of things to do. They have tourism from all over the world, Americans too. Tenerife is mentioned often in IR sites, I think there is action there...

Thinking of taking a relaxing, late summer, early fall vacation. No destination necessarily off limits. So tell me, sexy ladies.....where should a Black Bull/Dom like me vacation?

Why should I have my R&R near you? Not concerned much with age (as long as you're LEGAL).

MILFs with daughters needing their first BBC move to front of line.
My wife is a bbw milf that needs her first bbc. We are taking a cruise from miami in feb. Going to jamaica. Pretty sure with some wine, and chatting you could be balls deep in her.

Cap d'Agde (France) ;)

IMG_9075.jpg

If there aren't any serious budget constraints I recommend southern France along the Mediterranean. Late winter, early spring there are a lot of married women vacationing there without their husbands. Speaking the language is a bonus but there are enough that speak English to you can get along. A good percentage of the women there are looking for what you want to provide. Unless you are a total ass you will get all the pussy you can handle.

Back