Suggestions for the perfect hotel BBC encounter

beachlvr10

Female
We will be meeting this guy in a couple of weeks that we met online who just happens to have a BBC, this will be our first time playing with a 3rd. I was hoping for some suggestions from everyone as to the best way to "meet up" for the first time at the hotel. Do we just have him meet us at the hotel room, meet for drinks before going to the room, etc., etc? Any creative ideas for meeting and making this an enjoyable and exciting first time? Thanks for any suggestions.....

J

MAKE SURE THE HOTEL ROOM IS AT THE END OF THE HALL , MEN LOVE FOR THE ROOM TO SMELL FRESH [ SLIP IN BEFORE HAND AND PUT SMELL BEADS ALL OVER ROOM ] AND DIM THE LIGHTS BEFORE HAND , NEED MORE JUST ASK , HOPE THINGS GO OVER THE ROOF... GOOD-LUCK...;)

MAKE SURE THE HOTEL ROOM IS AT THE END OF THE HALL , MEN LOVE FOR THE ROOM TO SMELL FRESH [ SLIP IN BEFORE HAND AND PUT SMELL BEADS ALL OVER ROOM ] AND DIM THE LIGHTS BEFORE HAND , NEED MORE JUST ASK , HOPE THINGS GO OVER THE ROOF... GOOD-LUCK...;)

Cool, but do you suggest having him meet at the room or should u meet before hand over drinks or something?

I think that depends on those involved. If you are VERY nervous it might be best to just have him come to the room. If all parties are relaxed and excited for this to be happening, then meeting for a ******* and some conversation before you go to the room would probably be best. Get better acquainted, loosen up, enjoy each others company a bit before you go up and enjoy each others bodies. To me, the best idea would have been to ask the man which he preferred and then follow his lead. Good luck and have fun!!!

Cool, but do you suggest having him meet at the room or should u meet before hand over drinks or something?
Meeting [ hotel with bar] for drinks will ease the both of you up and you do get a fill for the person [ small talk ] sometimes it even makes the night more heightened for greater sex and play..... if not you can always pull the plug....

In our experience, it's best to select a hotel that has a restaurant attached. It's there you can break the ice, get comfortable and make sure everyone is clear on the rules and in a way, it gives you an opportunity to to change your mind if the chemistry just isn't there..

In our experience, it's best to select a hotel that has a restaurant attached. It's there you can break the ice, get comfortable and make sure everyone is clear on the rules and in a way, it gives you an opportunity to to change your mind if the chemistry just isn't there..
Very good suggestion , thank you. But this way a lot of people could understand our plans...

Hello how are you... In my own experiences, we never had any issues with the hotel/restaurant situation. The lounge area of hotels here in NYC are fairly crowded with professionals as well as many people simply enjoying great conversation and a ******* to take the edge off - so odds are they aren't really focused on you or the gentlemen you are meeting with... At the same time, who's to say the gentlemen isn't merely a friend?..... I understand your concerns though- Anxiety plays a huge part in exploring your desires, that's why it is incredibly important to practice patience...

We will be meeting this guy in a couple of weeks that we met online who just happens to have a BBC, this will be our first time playing with a 3rd. I was hoping for some suggestions from everyone as to the best way to "meet up" for the first time at the hotel. Do we just have him meet us at the hotel room, meet for drinks before going to the room, etc., etc? Any creative ideas for meeting and making this an enjoyable and exciting first time? Thanks for any suggestions.....

J
i am from negril jamaica

Jamaica for beginners is the place
She will get soo horney over there she will give in
Biggest dicks and very thick, be ready for a explosive 🧨 night

This post is obviously someone that wanted to play but didn’t. It does bring up a great question. The answer is, you should never go into play wanting to make it the best ever. There should be no expectations whatsoever. That way if you play it will exceed expectations. The only guarantee is great sex should be your husband.

Back