Suddenly account inactive on Xhamster

Dom22

Male
Something strange happened today when i logged in on xhamster, it said my account was inactive, and had the option to restore my account, in which they send a link to my e-mail and click on the restore link.

So now my account is retored, and all my private messages and friendlists it say's "retired", what the hell is happening with my account, was i hacked or something?

Something strange happened today when i logged in on xhamster, it said my account was inactive, and had the option to restore my account, in which they send a link to my e-mail and click on the restore link.

So now my account is retored, and all my private messages and friendlists it say's "retired", what the hell is happening with my account, was i hacked or something?

It may be best to contact the administrators of xhamster to have them look into the issue.

Must be a problem! I am receiving the same message and can't even get into my account!
Oh, so i am not the only one experiencing the problem.

When i go to the users that i had PM'ed with, it says "user not found", hopefully they have fixed the problem soon.

******* Virginia..you're a major asset here and at Hamster..got to protect our valued treasures..:bounce:..i almost had
a heart attack..don't scare us like that..we be lovin ya

.... Might be a way of deleting all inactive accounts on the site.

Makes sense.
Even though it is an imposition to the users, that would be a lot easier than sending out notices to every account that had no activity for a while. I just wish that when websites do crap like that, that they would at least give everyone a warning by posting a notice on the site so people don't freak out and think they lost everything.

Back