Sudden Affair

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
I am a forty something, married woman. This week a young black guy I've known for about six months suggested to have sex, only sex, without commitment. i thought about it and I accepted, so so we agree to do it a few days days later.
The day we were to meet I was so nervous, but excited at the same time. He picked me and we went to a hotel.
Then we sat on the bed, and i kissed him. I stated getting turned on my his kisses then we started making out. His hands were everywhere, on my breasts and then between my legs. He was so horny, typical for a young guy.

Finally we undressed and I finally got to see my first black cock and it was big! The sight of it made me wet which was good. We fucked all afternoon. When I returned home that evening I couldn't even look at my husband. I felt guilty but I know I'm going to continue having sex with my new stud.

1.jpg

I am a forty something, married woman. This week a young black guy I've known for about six months suggested to have sex, only sex, without commitment. i thought about it and I accepted, so so we agree to do it a few days days later.
The day we were to meet I was so nervous, but excited at the same time. He picked me and we went to a hotel.
Then we sat on the bed, and i kissed him. I stated getting turned on my his kisses then we started making out. His hands were everywhere, on my breasts and then between my legs. He was so horny, typical for a young guy.

Finally we undressed and I finally got to see my first black cock and it was big! The sight of it made me wet which was good. We fucked all afternoon. When I returned home that evening I couldn't even look at my husband. I felt guilty but I know I'm going to continue having sex with my new stud.

View attachment 5425
Eventually you will tell him and include him the next time to watch you.

View attachment 5425
Had a similar situation

Back