sucks to be a whiteboy these days...

it used to be mostly only fat n trashy ghetto white girls that fucked with black guys...
not true anymore!!!!!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many white girls are into black guys now. not just fat or thick or ghetto white girls either... some of the sexiest girls i see are into black guys. just go to twitter and search #teamblackboys or #whitegirlwednesday and you'll see thousands of SEXY white girls that are only into black guys... it's crazy.
black guys get more white pussy than white guys do now...

it used to be mostly only fat n trashy ghetto white girls that fucked with black guys...
not true anymore!!!!!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many white girls are into black guys now. not just fat or thick or ghetto white girls either... some of the sexiest girls i see are into black guys. just go to twitter and search #teamblackboys or #whitegirlwednesday and you'll see thousands of SEXY white girls that are only into black guys... it's crazy.
Its true, a lot of married white milfs are into black guys now that used to be rare. Guess we have no choice but to sit watch and enjoy our wives and girlfriends get pleasured like we could never give them.

Dude what is your problem, why are you on this site? If you hate cucks so bad leave. Its all good not sure why you need to fucking jerk everyone off.
Question: If a cuck confronts a black man, is that against his religion or something? Because I think you may have just sinned by calling me out.

Reactions: a96
I won't disagree with jealous_whitebo; I don't base my particular observations on what I find on the internet, per se', either. But if you go to the malls, you can see some pretty nice trash running around with darkies. I certainly wouldn't kick'em out of bed. Its not as prevelent as advertised, but you can get a good idea that its the "in" thing right now ... "bad bois, talk'n 'bout dem bad bois, uh huh!" A lot of cute teen girls too. I work in a bunch of school systems, and particularly in the High Schools, you can see cute white chicks off in the corners with their dark "bad bois" ... sort of a status symbol thing with the girls. :cool:

I won't disagree with jealous_whitebo; I don't base my particular observations on what I find on the internet, per se', either. But if you go to the malls, you can see some pretty nice trash running around with darkies. I certainly wouldn't kick'em out of bed. Its not as prevelent as advertised, but you can get a good idea that its the "in" thing right now ... "bad bois, talk'n 'bout dem bad bois, uh huh!" A lot of cute teen girls too. I work in a bunch of school systems, and particularly in the High Schools, you can see cute white chicks off in the corners with their dark "bad bois" ... sort of a status symbol thing with the girls. :cool:
LOL You need to up your dosage ...

As a white married male I know who my superior are especially when iy comes to sex so whats the crap about accecpt it and move on. White girls need and want black cock and if we want to be a part of there lives we need to go along with it so we might as well enjoy the party ourselves as well.

not true anymore!!!!!
Its a sign of the times and a glimpse into the future, when the majority of both young and old, married and single, white women/girls, are the willing partners and sluts to the blackman. There will soon be more breeding black babys than white babys. Maybe not yet, but its coming, just look how these black/white relationships, have grown since the year 2000. One of the reasons, is the growth of those wimp and cuck husbands/boyfriends, finding out that they cannot compete with these sexually dominant and superior lovers, with superior sized cocks, than us small cocked white bois.
I for one accept that white pussy belongs to the blackman, and cant wait to seee it be the normal and only way white people men and women want sex to be.

Its a sign of the times and a glimpse into the future, when the majority of both young and old, married and single, white women/girls, are the willing partners and sluts to the blackman. There will soon be more breeding black babys than white babys. Maybe not yet, but its coming, just look how these black/white relationships, have grown since the year 2000. One of the reasons, is the growth of those wimp and cuck husbands/boyfriends, finding out that they cannot compete with these sexually dominant and superior lovers, with superior sized cocks, than us small cocked white bois.
I for one accept that white pussy belongs to the blackman, and cant wait to seee it be the normal and only way white people men and women want sex to be.

:unsure:

Holy *******, just shut the fuck up.

Us STRAIGHT white men have more sexy black females coming on to us and there is no shortage of sexy white females, either.

not true anymore!!!!!
I have to agree to an extent, don't want to upset some of the guys coming to a cuck site and getting offended.

Anyway, I would often hear White guys always pull that crap about Black guys only with fat, trashy White women. Now while I have seen my fair share of that, I have seen some of the hottest White, Latina, Asian, Middle-Eastern women with Black Men or chasing after them. I have been around the world, I have been to plenty of high-end bars/nightclubs and have often seen Black Men with the hottest woman in the place. I've seen women nearly break their necks trying to lock eyes with a Black Man. At times, I would look around and see some pathetic sights amongst the White guys. They'd either be with a sub-par girlfriends/wives, but usually with their "bros" getting wasted while all the chicks are out getting railed on the dance floor with all the Black guys.

Speaking for myself, Black cocks are all I think about, I can't get my tiny white dick hard thinking about women anymore but it stands straight up when I have a Black cock in me.
I'm with you. I can't fuck my wife anymore cause my dick won't get hard for her pussy. But I'm constantly looking for some dick, if there's a bbc to suck my mouth comes open and I work hard to be able to ******* his cum. My asshole is always ready for a black man to fuck it. I'm eager to lick his asshole and get my tongue up his hole as far as I can.

Back