Sucking Black Cock

beenblackened

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
While I was at my lovers last night he wanted me to give him a blow job which I did with out hesitation :). While I was sucking his cock I thought to myself I truly love sucking black cock and have from the first one I sucked all those years ago. I don't know what it is about sucking BBC but before my first one I despised sucking my hubby's cock or for that matter any of the white dicks that I had sucked before could not stand it. But after my first black cock I don't know I loved everything about it. It's hard to explain The way it feels in my mouth or the thickness of the cum that I swallow or the way a black man loves how I do it. I just know I love doing it :)Would love to hear from the other woman here about this and even the guys. Thanks Tracey

While I was at my lovers last night he wanted me to give him a blow job which I did with out hesitation :). While I was sucking his cock I thought to myself I truly love sucking black cock and have from the first one I sucked all those years ago. I don't know what it is about sucking BBC but before my first one I despised sucking my hubby's cock or for that matter any of the white dicks that I had sucked before could not stand it. But after my first black cock I don't know I loved everything about it. It's hard to explain The way it feels in my mouth or the thickness of the cum that I swallow or the way a black man loves how I do it. I just know I love doing it :)Would love to hear from the other woman here about this and even the guys. Thanks Tracey
Gawd u are incredible. My Cock was hard reading this. I have been sucked from whites latina black and Asian. And white women by far suck me off the Best and 9 out of 10 times white women swallow my thick creamy Cum.White girls appreciate Black Clock and Black Cum more than the other Races .# My Opinion lol

I love sucking a black mans cock and swallowing his cum!I love seeing my husbands face when he smells my lovers cum on my breath knowing a real man just had his way with me and I glady serviced his cock to completion ;)

Hi Pam;
I'm a white male and I agree 100% with smelling another man's cum on my girlfriends breath.
I had a gf that fucked and sucked 3 other guys(white and not at the same time) and each time her breath was wonderful. I could only imagine how much better it may have been if the guys were black. She just would not do black.
Myself, I have sucked one Black Cock. I sucked him for about 3-4 months , until work ****** me to move. I have never enjoyed sucking cock so much.
The cocks I have done since, have been white and they just don't do anything for me.
I really need a BBC Master to keep me on my knees and bent over, GOD, I'd be so happy.
I envy and am jealous of all the white women getting so much Black Cock and Cum.
Keep up the good service of the Black Mans Cock and maybe, just maybe, one day I'll meet my BBC Master.

Thanks for posting!!

Last edited:
Hi Pam;
I'm a white male and I agree 100% with smelling another man's cum on my girlfriends breath.
I had a gf that fucked and sucked 3 other guys(white and not at the same time) and each time her breath was wonderful. I could only imagine how much better it may have been if the guys were black. She just would not do black.
Myself, I have sucked one Black Cock. I sucked him for about 3-4 months , until work ****** me to move. I have never enjoyed sucking cock so much.
The cocks I have done since, have been white and they just don't do anything for me.
I really need a BBC Master to keep me on my knees and bent over, GOD, I'd be so happy.
I envy and am jealous of all the white women getting so much Black Cock and Cum.
Keep up the good service of the Black Mans Cock and maybe, just maybe, one day I'll meet my BBC Master.

Thanks for posting!!
I like it when my bulls fuck my hubbys throat and cum all down his throat and fill his mouth and then I smell his cum breath!That is hot

i agree with every word u wrote

Exactly! I never got into sucking white guys, including hubby. Whenever we met white guys I always made it clear that hubby is the cocksucker of the family. Admittedly, I adore black men, the darker the better, as I love the contrast. Black men also make me feel very submissive, so I loved stroking, kissing, licking, and sucking black cock from the very first time, much to hubby's disappointed because now he has to share, and since he prefers black cock too, we seem to compete as to who is doing the best! I win!! LOL

She told me how she was the blow job queen in college, and the most she'd ever sucked was 5 different guys in one week, but she had no idea how many she'd sucked in total. It was like the scene from clerks haha, except it left me turned on instead of mad! l

We're swingers and we also play with single black men so my wife always sucks the cock of any man we're playing with at the time. However, she shows a different type of love when she has a black man's cock in her mouth. There's a lot of moaning when she's sucking them, deep throat action, ball sucking and licking and she always let's them finish in her mouth.

Back