• Yes.

Votes: 55 22.2%
  • No.

Votes: 162 65.3%
  • Sucking BBC makes you gay but watching them fuck your wife doesnt

Votes: 31 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not particularly concerned by the label. Am I bi or bi curious because I like my cock being sucked by cuckolds. Probably under the banner of bi curious. I have no desire to kiss a guy suck their cock or indeed meet on a one to one basis.

Do I enjoy being sucked by cuckolds? Hell yes. Love getting a cuck to suck and slurp on my cock just before I tell him to guide me into his wife mmmmmm

I have sucked a number of cocks, and been fucked in the ass a couple of times, but I while am attracted to cocks, I have absolutely no attraction to males. Rather, I am intensely attracted to females, the prettier and sexier the better. That being said, I don't know why I love cock; I just do.

I have sucked a number of cocks, and been fucked in the ass a couple of times, but I while am attracted to cocks, I have absolutely no attraction to males. Rather, I am intensely attracted to females, the prettier and sexier the better. That being said, I don't know why I love cock; I just do.
2015-01-31_11-36-27.jpg u both could have ( the cock) sametime long-term. From a true alpha-male - that'd just loves helping cuckold family.

Last edited:
True or False? Sucking big black cock does not make you gay or bi.

It is not an act of homosexuality or love.

It is an act of total submission. It is an act that acknowledges the superiority of black men. You bow down on your knees and pleasure a black cock until it cums because you feel inferior and want to please them.
I think that if you try it once or twice then stop doesn't make you gay because you're trying something different then if you keep doing it well..This case yeah you're gay.

I only suck a cock when my wife is present and enjoying the time together with her boyfriend. I am the one who makes sure he is hard for her and clean up between fucking.
That's really fantastic bro and I totally respect you because I'm an real open minded guy and never judge the others...I started thinking about sucking another man cock after few months that I started to share my wife....not because I'm gay but because I really want try what my wife feels when she's sucking a big black cock or white....I could like it and do often but I'm afraid of what her could think about me after that...believe or not she asked me to try something like that...but for now it's enough sharing her with one guy...I could try her ass while she's getting fucked by another man and try to lick his cock and balls....maybe...I love girls and I'm not born for this...but you never know....anyway I really like you bro...

True or False? Sucking big black cock does not make you gay or bi.

It is not an act of homosexuality or love.

It is an act of total submission. It is an act that acknowledges the superiority of black men. You bow down on your knees and pleasure a black cock until it cums because you feel inferior and want to please them.

This is it exactly!! I've had blk. men cum and pee on and in me

I'm not particularly concerned by the label. Am I bi or bi curious because I like my cock being sucked by cuckolds. Probably under the banner of bi curious. I have no desire to kiss a guy suck their cock or indeed meet on a one to one basis.

Do I enjoy being sucked by cuckolds? Hell yes. Love getting a cuck to suck and slurp on my cock just before I tell him to guide me into his wife mmmmmm
sound like me and the wife when we meet with a bbc we will all get naked get in the bed as he kiss and playing the wife pussy ill move down and start sucking his cock and suck till he is good and hard then i'll move over and he will slid in between the wife legs i'll take hold of his cock guide it in my wife pussy till he all in then I move up so the wife can suck my cock as he is pounding her pussy and that when the fun begin

sound like me and the wife when we meet with a bbc we will all get naked get in the bed as he kiss and playing the wife pussy ill move down and start sucking his cock and suck till he is good and hard then i'll move over and he will slid in between the wife legs i'll take hold of his cock guide it in my wife pussy till he all in then I move up so the wife can suck my cock as he is pounding her pussy and that when the fun begin

Mmmmmmm I find that kind of experience deliciously horny in so many ways

That's hot

u could suck my cock now ,than I will fuck her longer!!

1431019796495.jpg
I like how sounds the topic title:
Sucking Big Black Cock does not make you gay or bi
I mean: sucking a white dick would surely considered as gay, since there can't be no real reason to suck white dick. While if you suck black dick - it may be just act of submittion.
U like to try,only for white women"but maybe once 'hope don't get hooked your wife did!!

Last edited:
Back