• Yes.

Votes: 55 22.2%
  • No.

Votes: 162 65.3%
  • Sucking BBC makes you gay but watching them fuck your wife doesnt

Votes: 31 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you suck dick, you’re at least bi or gay. Sorry but there’s no middle ground there. Justify it otherwise all you want, or throw up your tough guy persona but there it is. I’m a combat vet so if you think you’re some kind of special bad ass who doesn’t agree let’s hear your excuse why this isn’t so

Are you saying I am at least vegetarian because I enjoy the salad next to the roasted lamb?

Certainly as a combat vet, you didn't put a lot of effort in your brain education and functioning, as you are certainly a bit... limited?.

Are you saying I am at least vegetarian because I enjoy the salad next to the roasted lamb?

Certainly as a combat vet, you didn't put a lot of effort in your brain education and functioning, as you are certainly a bit... limited?.
Think what you want, justify it to yourself however you want. Simple fact is if you have a dick in your mouth you’ve crossed a line. BTW Go ahead with your big talk behind that keyboard. You wouldn’t be doing it to my face

my cuck hubby felt it was a gay thing then he finaly sucked my bulls 11" cock and now he loves it and swallows too he now understands why white wives crave the SWEET cum the shoot along with the silk texture of a black cock
You and your hubby can suck my cock im local to you ets get in touch

"Sucking BBC makes you gay but watching them fuck your wife doesnt"
No it doesn't but watching and wanting to be down there with her helping does... sorry guys truth hurts.

Back