Sucking BBC

Ok guys which way do you like your cock sucked? With us white girls on our knees or laying in bed sucking you off! Which do you prefer. Myself I like being on my knees in front of them :)

The first time Pam took a BBC into her mouth, she and Edwin had been dancing in our hotel suite. We had returned there for a night cap after a night out club hopping. I can still see Pam, all hot and horny while being somewhat manhandled, in a nice way I might add, by Edwin! Edwin's excitement was being betrayed by his manhood when Pam decided to let it escape from its entrapment by unzipping Edwin's fly and masseuseing his black cock. Eventually his pants dropped to the floor, which he shoved aside with his foot. Then Pam, falling to her knees, pulled down his shorts and continued to massage it.

I don't recall if it was Edwin or me, but I do recall saying "Kiss it! Kiss it, God damn it!" I think I said that out of frustration to see her suck that black monster! After several minutes Edwin was ecstatic as Pam took, what she could of it anyway, it into her mouth and sent Edwin into oblivion! I don't recall how long it took, but I do recall Edwin grasping Pam's head, which he was already holding in his hands, more tightly. He then made several deep thrusts and unloaded a tremendous load of hot cum down her throat. Pam at first gagged, but then eagerly sought every droplet she could find.

That was the first time ever that I witnessed Pam swallow a load of cum. She had never done that for me! I recall being real pisssed about that, however the action continued when Edwin, placing Pam on her back on the bed, a pillow under her bottom, began to treat Pam to his linguistic talent. He drove her into several quick orgasms, after which he blackened her! Officially, that her first ever BBC!

i luv Black Men to order me to my knees and face fuck me deep and hard without mercy, while holding a tight grip on my head, then throw me face up on a bed with my head hanging over the side and them fuck my mouth/throat very deep like He's fucking a pussy. He can make sure i'm taking His cock to His liking by pinching and twisting my nipples very hard and slapping at my genitalia

Back