Sucking BBC

No I don't consider myself straight as I love to suck BBC and love to now get ploughed if the bull is up for it

Some do some don't

Usually I am delegated to fluffing and clean up duty

A few months back her bull got another BBC and then both of us were taken several times during the session and boy I was sore

No I don't consider myself straight as I love to suck BBC and love to now get ploughed if the bull is up for it

Some do some don't

A few months back her bull got another BBC and then both of us were taken several times during the session and boy I was sore
Well, I sucked his black dick twice and they were enought for me. These were good experience but it's not what I like to do. I prefer watching my wife fucking with him or assist them in another way.
Once they were fucking in missionary and my wife cummed first. Her pussy lips relaxed, so my wife wrapped her legs around his waist to give him a better friction. However he asked me to put one of my fingers in his ass because he wished to cum too. I did it and I really don't know if I reached his prostate but the rub of my finger in his ass and my wife wrapped her legs aroun his waist were enought to make him cum immediately. There are some pics from this date in this page.

Nice it must feel amazing to feel his ass muscle contract around your finger

I like to watch having her get fucked too but it is now even more enjoyable for me to participate actively by sucking licking cleaning

Nice it must feel amazing to feel his ass muscle contract around your finger

I like to watch having her get fucked too but it is now even more enjoyable for me to participate actively by sucking licking cleaning
Of course it feels great. I think I reached his prostate because I rubbed a soft área, but in that moment I didn't know it. Then, when he began to gasp I understood I was making it right.

Last edited:

Some do some don't

lucky you

Back