Subtle?

Is this necklace subtle? (Pic below)

• Very subtle, nothing to worry about (No “Q”, means it’s just a symbol on a chain)

• Might get some attention, most people won’t have a clue (spade = enough for black men to notice)

• Obvious to everyone, even without a “Q”

Results are only viewable after voting.

subwife4urBBC

Couple
Real Person
From
MN, US
Help us settle a debate... is this necklace subtle or would it be too obvious? Super sexy to see it worn and to have a “secret” meaning for the two of us. She is scared most people will “know” what it means. She wants to wear it from time to time when going but but wants to be certain it won’t get everyone “talking”.

Attachments

• 4A7EB4C0-A555-4F3D-9771-8323B93AE0AB.jpeg
    4A7EB4C0-A555-4F3D-9771-8323B93AE0AB.jpeg
    484.6 KB · Views: 171
Help us settle a debate... is this necklace subtle or would it be too obvious? Super sexy to see it worn and to have a “secret” meaning for the two of us. She is scared most people will “know” what it means. She wants to wear it from time to time when going but but wants to be certain it won’t get everyone “talking”.
It’s awesome tits are even better!

No one but you two will know what it means. That necklace could mean anything.
Examples:
You love to gamble.
You simply like the shape.
It can be an Ace of Spades which has a dozen meanings itself.

But, we know what it means ?

Please just wear it, have fun. Embarce this sub culture, those who know, know it by purpose...

No one but you two will know what it means. That necklace could mean anything.
Examples:
You love to gamble.
You simply like the shape.
It can be an Ace of Spades which has a dozen meanings itself.

But, we know what it means ?
I think this comment says it all perfectly... It could mean anything to someone 'not in the know' but everything to someone who is aware of its significance. And even if they were aware, they could be debating if it meant what they think it means, or 'you love to gamble; you like the shape; a dozen other things...' By all means, wear it. And if it does attract unwarranted attention, you can always fall back on "I just like to gamble and I won it in a poker game..."

You go girl!

Donna

Being new and exploring the thought of potentially being a bull two months ago I would not have had a clue. Infact, I tested such theory on my IC last week. Most thing it's a nice queen of spade symbol of the card game while others thought it represented one bad bitch (boss). Even more I met more than a few women with similar jewelry or tattoos whom were quite ummm offended ? but not with me. Still others sent me smiley faces or like my posts with hearts...? I say as long as it doesn't get you fired or cause extreme family brawls (...shotguns like the Darlings on Andy Griffin show) forget what others think. Huh whats that...Dooley?

I think this comment says it all perfectly... It could mean anything to someone 'not in the know' but everything to someone who is aware of its significance. And even if they were aware, they could be debating if it meant what they think it means, or 'you love to gamble; you like the shape; a dozen other things...' By all means, wear it. And if it does attract unwarranted attention, you can always fall back on "I just like to gamble and I won it in a poker game..."

You go girl!

Donna
good answer.............

well..........its very sexy.............

Back