Subtle advertising

I am new to all this bbc stuff. I have read a bit online but know that many of the stories are fake. My question is this, is the something out there, a sign, way of dressing, jewelry, that I can use when we are out that say I might be interested? I would like it to be obvious but subtle at the same time. I don't want hubby to know about it when we are out.

I am new to all this bbc stuff. I have read a bit online but know that many of the stories are fake. My question is this, is the something out there, a sign, way of dressing, jewelry, that I can use when we are out that say I might be interested? I would like it to be obvious but subtle at the same time. I don't want hubby to know about it when we are out.

That depends what you're trying to accomplish in the moment. Yes, in real circles, the black spade is used to show that interest. Could be a necklace with a black spade on it that you play with in your hand when you see a black man. Also wearing a dress and raising it slightly while looking at a black man that has gotten your attention. Not enough to be obvious to the entire place, but enough that he got the point.

You may be too shy to do some stuff. But if you're wanting to get your first BBC, you gotta let em know you're on the market.

That depends what you're trying to accomplish in the moment. Yes, in real circles, the black spade is used to show that interest. Could be a necklace with a black spade on it that you play with in your hand when you see a black man. Also wearing a dress and raising it slightly while looking at a black man that has gotten your attention. Not enough to be obvious to the entire place, but enough that he got the point.

You may be too shy to do some stuff. But if you're wanting to get your first BBC, you gotta let em know you're on the market.

This is great feedback.

They will see it in your eyes, the way you walk, the way you throw back your neck.

Black men are very perceptive. If you want attention, they will know. When they smile at you, smile back....you will be on your way.

Watch the other women as they interact with Black Men. Talk to them. They will hook you up.

Back