Submissive wife for 1

MimsyRosel

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
First...I meant for the title to say, that Im looking for my first...not "1", but I'm hopeless...okay...

I'm looking, (with the push and desire of my husband) for a dominant black man who thinks I'd be worthy of learning to please him. I'm 30, a preschool teacher, and naturally very submissive. My husband doesn't li'kethat very much and I secretly feel like I've never been with a real man...I've never been with a black man at all in that way...

I know I'm inexperienced, but my body is so draw to this, I know if the right man finds me, I would do anything he told me to...I dream of having my small body used like....I think that's all I can do now, this is so difficult...I hope that I will be used like this one day...soon please?

Attachments

• 20150612_224210.jpg
    20150612_224210.jpg
    394.1 KB · Views: 206
  • Myself.jpg
    Myself.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_20150618_192438.jpg
    IMG_20150618_192438.jpg
    544.5 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
First...I meant for the title to say, that Im looking for my first...not "1", but I'm hopeless...okay...

I'm looking, (with the push and desire of my husband) for a dominant black man who thinks I'd be worthy of learning to please him. I'm 30, a preschool teacher, and naturally very submissive. My husband doesn't li'kethat very much and I secretly feel like I've never been with a real man...I've never been with a black man at all in that way...

I know I'm inexperienced, but my body is so draw to this, I know if the right man finds me, I would do anything he told me to...I dream of having my small body used like....I think that's all I can do now, this is so difficult...I hope that I will be used like this one day...soon please?

Come to Daddy baby - inbox me for blk luving

Hey welcome...I think you will find what your looking for here .....wish I was closer I would make your husband hate me ....your BBC bound

Hi! submissive wife welcome! and you gave the first step and the most important to come here and say what you like and what you want. up to you to make a real encounter and be submissive in everything I tell you to find the black man, you want to feel a good cock man, look at me then.

Welcome to the site. Drop me a line. I've got what your looking for

you look great!
I think that soon you will be fantasies a reality!

Mmm

Soon they will.

I may not be black but surely I will hump you like a champ. Since you are looking for BBC men I am sure you won't have a problem here...
I love women who crave BBC men I think its hot...Wish I was a BBC guy. I am only into women.

Back