Submissive white boys bow to the reign of the BBC ;)

• Thread starter Tinywhitedick6inch
  • Start date
T

Tinywhitedick6inch

The jack of spades.

For the submissive men, boys and sissies who live to serve superior black cock.

Like its female counterpart the queen of spades, the jack of spades is used for men or wives to mark their husbands to show their availability to be used by superior dominant men who recognize their prey. Note the graphic representation of the little lowercase j dwarfed by the big black spade. A natural symbol of the BLACK/white order. Quickly becoming popular, the jack of spades has become an open invitation for aggressive, dominant black men to utilize the men who have recognized their superiority.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 229
The jack of spades.

Like its female counterpart the queen of spades, the jack of spades is used for men or wives to mark their husbands to show their availability to be used by superior dominant men who recognize their prey. Note the graphic representation of the little lowercase j dwarfed by the big black spade. A natural symbol of the BLACK/white order. Quickly becoming popular, the jack of spades has become an open invitation for aggressive, dominant black men to utilize the men who have recognized their superiority.
I love it that's one Tatoo I will get!!

Interesting, I really like this.....

The jack of spades.

Every cuck hubby deserved a 'Black-Owned' tattoo, the same as his wife would have when dedicated to a Black Master!

View attachment 335218
Hi, what a wonderful topic and it couldn't come too soon. For myself the feeling I get from submitting to Black men, sexually or otherwise, is the most fulfilling feeling I've ever had. And bois and cucks should be proud of who we are and why we feel as we do. We are willing captives of the superior Black man so why not show it. I'd much rather Black men handle things like breeding and sexing of white women, they are the only ones qualified. I look to them for direction and inspiration in all that i do. perhaps I've taken measures to ensure my "fidelity" to this way of life that may seem drastic to some but I am proud to say I've been "fixed" ( i really have been castrated, my choice). Typically, i wear a Qos anklet (I pass totally) but I'm considering a tattoo as well, just something else to remind me of who and what I am. Hopefully in the future I will be owned by some wonderful Black man and then He can choose the tattoo for me.
sissy

Attachments

• anklet-Queen-spade.jpg
    anklet-Queen-spade.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 157
There's plenty of reasons why more and more white couples are wanting to get involved in this lifestyle together. What better way for a Black Master to own the wife, and own the hubby, too?

Yes -- absolutely you are on the mark Dsoul -- I love the way you think. I want to get one of those chastity cages.

Back