Submissive sissy to black superiority

I am a submissive sissy cuck wannabe. I believe in black sexual superiority. I have come to realize my natural place is being a sissy to real men who are black. I have never been able to please a women with my tiny 4.5 inch thin clit. I have noticed numerous white bois are accepting their proper place and role. Black men have the right to sexually own our wives.

Dear Mr Duke Jones,

Sir, thank you for giving this little sissy boi your attention. It is a great honor Sir. Yes Sir, it is only natural for a sissy boi to be owned along with his wife. Regretfully, I have to remain a wannabe because my wife is not into this lifestyle at all. I don't do things without her.

I'd love to be black owned. I want to be turned into a female, I'm basically there. If owned, I'll answer as Samantha, do as u say, suck yr dick when asked ,let u turn me out.id love to be owned. I'd wear shirt or get tatted. I'll be yr snowbunny. I'll clean for u, fix food. You could put my tiny clit n a small cage or have it cut off. I'm ready. I want to worship yr hard cock. Down on my knees ,I'll kiss yr dick , let my ex gfs watch. I swallow every drop of yr cum. I want to walk in a store behind u, head down w a black owned shirt. Make me become what I really want to be, a black cock worshipping white girl.

Attachments