Submissive sex!!

You think you might know what it's like to be "fucked" but you don't. Not until a man much bigger and stronger than you decides he's going to mount and use you till he cums. You have no choice but to submit, he can hold you down with one hand...the other one can push your thighs open while he kneels between them. Once he leans forward and enters you..your body wont be able to fend him off... You'll open for him, stretch to accomodate him. His weight on you will pin you down and your kicking legs won't matter. If he's kind he'll allow you to enjoy his cock before he pounds you. And he will.

Yeah..i love it :)

You think you might know what it's like to be "fucked" but you don't. Not until a man much bigger and stronger than you decides he's going to mount and use you till he cums. You have no choice but to submit, he can hold you down with one hand...the other one can push your thighs open while he kneels between them. Once he leans forward and enters you..your body wont be able to fend him off... You'll open for him, stretch to accomodate him. His weight on you will pin you down and your kicking legs won't matter. If he's kind he'll allow you to enjoy his cock before he pounds you. And he will.

Yeah..i love it :)
Well said, and even more so when it is a group of men.

I have always been sub and got into some good dom/sub play with hubby after we got married, but it was just play. I did not realize what it was to be truly submissive until I was owned by one of my first boyfriends after I started cucking hubby. I was regularly tied up and totally helpless to him. The feeling of helplessness was something I craved. Being tied up and used the way he did it was incredible as well as the other ways he would use me.
That's interesting to me because I wasn't a sub till I went black and I am an extreme sub. It took me a while to get a handle on it to be honest

Back