urstruly

Couple
We are matured submissive couple. For the past 30 years, since we first met, we have been fantasizing about being dominated by men and/or women. Hubby has a small cock (5.5 inches fully erect) while wify is very sexual. We do not want to dominate each others. It always have been both of us being targeted by dominant men and/or women.

We once had 3-some relationship with hubby's friend (ex-friend now) for over 6 months. He agreed that any sexual acts will be done when hubby is around. After a month, he stated to persuaded wify to have sex while hubby was working. We told him about our submissiveness and he took that as our weakness or free ticket to have sex with wify. She rejected his advance for almost a month but finally she gave in. From that point on, they had sex while hubby was away working or go on a out of town business trip.

We don't want to bore you for going into detail so in a nut shell, wify finally confess to hubby about having crazy sex with his friend. For 4 months, just 2 of them were having sex and on weekends or when possible they were doing 3-some. That was most wildest thing we did as a couple.

Wify lost her virginity when she was 16 and dated the same guy for almost 2 years. The break up came and the reason was her boyfriend was seeing another girl. When wify found out about it she broke up with him. As a revenge, she decided to sleep with her ex's big brother. They had sex right next to ex's bedroom and big brother was much better in bed than ex was. So the ex heard plenty of his ex-girlfriend moaning, screaming, and cumming. It ended with boys mom making wify to stop seeing her boys.

From that point (18), wify went into free spirit mode and by the time she met with hubby at age of 24, she had over 100 sex partners. Out of those 100 plus men, she had 2 black guys she allowed them to fuck her. When hubby and wify got together, and simply started to living together, hubby found out about wify's past sex experiences. He went crazy (because of how turned-on he was) and darn near tore her clothing off. He was so aroused he didn't care his partner's pleading, asking him to slow down and be little more gentle. It was almost like he was ******* her and she also became aroused at what was happening.

2 years later, they became husband and wife. By then they were both well aware of their submissiveness and wanting to be dominated. Back then they were fucking at least 3 days a week, more likely 5 days a week at minimal for many years except there were times that they weren't getting along because of wify's promiscuous behaviors.

So here we are, still fantasizing and doing role-play to satisfy our needs to be dominated. To be honest with everyone, we are not sure if we are going to be someone's sex-slaves in real person and real life. But if chemistry is right and spending some time with certain individual(s). We both love to hear degrading comments on wify's well fucked slut holes and big tits. As an ice breaker we tried to attach photos but could not complete. Is it possible or do we need to go to different page to do so. We also have some video footage of us fucking sucking and 3-some footage from when we were having fun doing 3-some. Our ex-friend had bigger dick than hubby's, hd had
'a little over 8 inches and thicker. Other footage are from 2 of us fantasizing being a slaved married couple to Black Master and Black Mistress.

We also like to entertain an idea of being a gang-bang girl, bukkake girl, being interrogated by a group of men while her hubby is ****** to watch, ******* victim (no heavy pain, no leaving marks to her body), medical experiment human object to study different sexual agendas, hubby is ****** to approach men at a seedy bar to pimp his wife, ****** to perform husband and wife sex show, etc.

Are we too kinky for this site?

Submissive Married Couple

Hello, welcome.
You both have a very sexual past.
Don't worry your not too kinky for this site.
I know you'll fit in here just fine and hopefully you'll find a bull to fulfil all of those hot and sexy fantasies of being sex slaves to a big black man

Thank you so much for the prompt response to our first write-up. It is good to hear that we don't have to restrict ourselves from not disclosing the true feeling and comments. My wife helped and typed some of the contents earlier. She is taking a shower right now. She would be very happy to hear we got response already. We plan to create our Album and upload photos. I need my wife to be here so that she can point out which photos upload since the photos will be mainly hers. We both love to watch, read, and hear BBC related stories. She did have 2 guys who were Black as her lover before I met her. Just hearing about it I was so turned-on that we still talk about her Black experience time to time. Again, thank you so much for the reply and hope to talk to you soon (I am sure my wife would concur with me).

Your going to spend a lot of time on here brother . I can tell by the way the this place runs everyone and everything seems pretty cool . I havent seen any trolls . I'm gonna live on this site hahah

Back