Submission......

BlacqGold

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
PA, US
I believe one of the reasons Blackmen and white women are so attracted to each other in addition to the while "forbidden fruit" thing is the aspect of submission. This is just my opinion but white women more than any other female racial demographic seem to enjoy the idea of the of submitting to their man when he's PROVEN he is WORTHY to be to submitted to. (Blackwomen yes I've dated them to) seem to have a problem doing the same how do you feel about it? 2015-05-12-08-57-41-1008112863.jpeg

Interesting, we were only talking about this the other day. In the 'good old days' when I used to have sex with my wife she almost always sat astride me. Now she's being exclusively blackfucked she says she prefers being underneath her bull either being pounded into the bed missionary style or on all fours being thoroughly serviced from behind. It increases the feeling of being dominated apparently .....

I believe one of the reasons Blackmen and white women are so attracted to each other in addition to the while "forbidden fruit" thing is the aspect of submission. This is just my opinion but white women more than any other female racial demographic seem to enjoy the idea of the of submitting to their man when he's PROVEN he is WORTHY to be to submitted to. (Blackwomen yes I've dated them to) seem to have a problem doing the same how do you feel about it? View attachment 575908
Black women that I have been with seem dominant, so this makes sense to me.

I think that black girls won't take any crap from black guys but white women will give in and say nothing

Back