Submission......

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BlacqGold, May 12, 2015.

1. BlacqGold

BlacqGold Well-Known Member Real Person

US
    I believe one of the reasons Blackmen and white women are so attracted to each other in addition to the while "forbidden fruit" thing is the aspect of submission. This is just my opinion but white women more than any other female racial demographic seem to enjoy the idea of the of submitting to their man when he's PROVEN he is WORTHY to be to submitted to. (Blackwomen yes I've dated them to) seem to have a problem doing the same how do you feel about it? 2015-05-12-08-57-41-1008112863.jpeg

2. Mr R. Smith

Mr R. Smith Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Japan
    Man I agree...I have had some fun with some great white subs...they would wait naked on all fours until I arrived, put their hair in ponytails so I could hold onto them as I fucked their mouths....great shit....great times...

3. tulsaslut2

tulsaslut2 Well-Known Member

I have done that Mr Smith.. and then begged for more when he was finished with me.

BlacqGold likes this.
  4. Mr R. Smith

Japan
    As you should slut....let him us you however we see fit....

5. Mr R. Smith

Japan
    Btw, a sista's response to being submissive and doing shit like that is normally....go find you a white girl... :)

Operator86 and BlacqGold like this.
  6. James Blackmon

James Blackmon Active Member

I think the whole process is cyclical....and we feed off each other. The more submissive the woman is to me...the more I want to prove to her that I am the best damn bull she will ever find...which reinforces her submissive role and my dominant role. ...

7. wilyboi

wilyboi Member

Ireland
    Interesting, we were only talking about this the other day. In the 'good old days' when I used to have sex with my wife she almost always sat astride me. Now she's being exclusively blackfucked she says she prefers being underneath her bull either being pounded into the bed missionary style or on all fours being thoroughly serviced from behind. It increases the feeling of being dominated apparently .....

8. Whitebetasub

Whitebetasub Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Black women that I have been with seem dominant, so this makes sense to me.

9. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I think that black girls won't take any crap from black guys but white women will give in and say nothing