subhub's mix of IR pic finds

subhub174014

Male
Gold Member
From
OK, US
just so you know....I look at sites/pics every night I see so many it seems I have seen them ALL before.....so I just go ahead and save what I like or looks hot...and move on......don't think I would know a new pic if I saw one!
see you all tomorrow..and like they say on the old batman shows.......same bat time...same bat station!

Lance and Donna

Couple
Gold Member
well I try not to intentionally post photo shopped pics..... or pics I know aren't real....but that pic is just so popular and on a lot of sites I did save and post...there might be a lot more...if there is I don't know it...and they look real to me
and you are right ..it is all about whatever turns you on!...or gets you excited

there is one girl...and I see a lot of her pics all over...young dark haired girl Becky?...has a ton of pics around...most very hot...but since I have spotted her in a few pics that are phoney I just never save any of her pics...and some are pretty hot...but have no idea if they are real or not so don't save any...…..and on one site I see she has her own folder with over 100 pics...but most or all? are photo shopped
she is cute and good looking and the pics look hot and real....but I have seen way to many pics to know when I see a different face on another pic
so I would like to think what I post is real...but then I have no idea...I knew the pic in question wasn't real...but still several seem to like it so....
If it looks good to you, use it. There really is nothing wrong with a tastefully done Photoshopped fantasy image. We are all here for the fantasy, anyway, so whatever is enjoyable should fit right in. As I've said before, everybody is not going to be stimulated but every photo that you post. But every single photo is going to be a turn on for someone. And that's what makes your posts so enjoyable. Thanks again for sharing.

Lance and Donna

Couple
Gold Member
Beautiful pics. I love seeing beautiful white women taking black cock. I love the facial expressions, but I especially love when their legs and sexy feet are up in the air as they try to take the cock deep inside them.
And don't forget the wedding rings. That makes a sexy photo even more erotic.

Lance and Donna

Couple
Gold Member
Mmmm think I may have a problem...a bunch of these pics look real familiar....Like I just saved them last night!
everything I post is set up on a certain day of the week and by the week...and ALL gathered last month!
so really when I post I have no idea what I am posting
but with a bunch of these so familiar must have hit the same site I did last month...or something ...now I have to take a look at what I gathered last night....to post next month....although hell who knows how many doubles I post anyway!
Not to worry. A lot of these photos are worth a repeat look. Keep doing what you are doing. It all works.

Lance and Donna

Couple
Gold Member
just so you know....I look at sites/pics every night I see so many it seems I have seen them ALL before.....so I just go ahead and save what I like or looks hot...and move on......don't think I would know a new pic if I saw one!
see you all tomorrow..and like they say on the old batman shows.......same bat time...same bat station!
It's all good!