Sub white Slut needs a VERY Dominant Black Bull

28 yo curvy white slut in search of a hung black bull to serve. I have been black owned for almost 7 years and I have devoted my life to serving black men . Once u are my master, I am your property to do with what u wish. I love getting a rough skull fuck , anal, DP, Gang bangs, bondage. ..anything u wish. A good white slut knows her place and never questions her master.I am hoping to find a master who wants to breed his white slut as well. I hope to hear from my new owner soon!

Slut!,
I do wish that I lived much closer to you so I could grab you up and beat you good!! Make you my own!! I like a white slut to have a sexy ass to fuck!! I'd tie you completely up, bind you, blindfold you,make you real helpless so my 3 or 4 big Bros can fuck the living ******* of you!

Only a really nasty white bitches pussy would get as soaking wet as mine did just reading about how you would treat a slut like me! I would be. Honored to be tied up and given to ur brothers to stuff my mouth, pussy and ass with their thick black dicks...being fucked so hard it hurts! Leaving all my holes raw and dripping with their seed. A good slut knows she was born to serve black bulls and how lucky she is to be black owned and bred. Being beaten, spit on and slapped is exactly what we deserve. Whete r u from? Im ready to come now for inspection and a rough nasty gang fuck NOW!!

28 yo curvy white slut in search of a hung black bull to serve. I have been black owned for almost 7 years and I have devoted my life to serving black men . Once u are my master, I am your property to do with what u wish. I love getting a rough skull fuck , anal, DP, Gang bangs, bondage. ..anything u wish. A good white slut knows her place and never questions her master.I am hoping to find a master who wants to breed his white slut as well. I hope to hear from my new owner soon!
hello sexy
i m 30 year old from Miami , havin my own massage parlour here
i have a sexy BBC for ur nasty sexy beauty
i want to have some sexy chat & thn if u love thn i will love to take u in ur BED.........reply if u like me
mail me at johnsoncharlse83@rediffmail.com

Indianapolis. ....:( damn, u sounded like the perfect owner for me. I was hoping to get the full treatment from you and ur bros
Damn! is right! Do you ever travel to the So. Cali. area for a visit?? My big Black Bros ahve seen your pic and is very interested in meeting you one day! I do train White willing submissives by long distance and you'll be very surprised to know that I'm very capable of getting a woman off, make her cum by giving, instructions to her, long distance!!

Damn! is right! Do you ever travel to the So. Cali. area for a visit?? My big Black Bros ahve seen your pic and is very interested in meeting you one day! I do train White willing submissives by long distance and you'll be very surprised to know that I'm very capable of getting a woman off, make her cum by giving, instructions to her, long distance!!
Really?? Hmmm...Im very intrigued. I am a well trained slut already and I know my place but Ive always wanted to have so more training. After all, no slut is PERFECTLY trained. And since Ive been without a master for several months now, I could use some training to make sure Im in good shape for my next owner. Im so glad ur bros enjoyed my pic and I hope to get out there soon to serve all of you:) Can I ask how old u and ur bros are? Do they train white sluts like me too??

bitch
bitch you going to serve me

Really?? Hmmm...Im very intrigued. I am a well trained slut already and I know my place but Ive always wanted to have so more training. After all, no slut is PERFECTLY trained. And since Ive been without a master for several months now, I could use some training to make sure Im in good shape for my next owner. Im so glad ur bros enjoyed my pic and I hope to get out there soon to serve all of you:) Can I ask how old u and ur bros are? Do they train white sluts like me too??
Yes, find the time to come out here and enjoy all of the Dominate attention you'll be given! I'm,65 my Bros are 41, 52. We all are well hung with more than enough black cock to do what we want witrh a white slut like you, hot White bitch! All of us has some experience training White submissives! I know the most and has much more real time experience incontrolling, teaching White slut in the way of serving a real Black Master!

get in bed with me and ill let my dick do all the talking so u can learn who u belong to

Live2serveBBC you need to bring your big round ass to South Florida so i can put you on all 4's, face you towards the mirror, & watch your mouth open & eyes close as i push all
9 inches of caramel deep inside your pussy... i know you would love to feel my heavy balls smacking your clit... & then i will stomp my feet while fucking you, signaling 3 of my friends to cum in the room so we can gang bang you like the slut whore you are... i wanna see you in tears w/ a smile......... caramelnine@aol.com

Only a really nasty white bitches pussy would get as soaking wet as mine did just reading about how you would treat a slut like me! I would be. Honored to be tied up and given to ur brothers to stuff my mouth, pussy and ass with their thick black dicks...being fucked so hard it hurts! Leaving all my holes raw and dripping with their seed. A good slut knows she was born to serve black bulls and how lucky she is to be black owned and bred. Being beaten, spit on and slapped is exactly what we deserve. Whete r u from? Im ready to come now for inspection and a rough nasty gang fuck NOW!!
Have you found your Dominant Black Bull to do your slutty white body sexul justice???? Me and my Bros will give all of what you really seek, which is total, complete, Black Bulls domination!! Take you to a nice Hotel and for 2 long, wonderful days, use you up!! Leave you totally spent, sexually, bodily, emotionally! A true, real feeling of sexual fulfillment!! You'll be in a daze for many days after your encounter with well hung, nasty, dirty Black Bulls!!

Damn! is right! Do you ever travel to the So. Cali. area for a visit?? My big Black Bros ahve seen your pic and is very interested in mjeeting you one day! I do train White willing submissives by long distance and you'll be very surprised to know that I'm very capable of getting a woman off, make her cum by giving, instructions to her, long distance!!
please please consider me for such long distance training please

Back