Studs bulls wanting photos

jane.tee

Couple
My wife knows a BBC bull who is wanting to take photos and video of him fucking her. She's ok with it but I'm not in agreement. But I don't make the rules anymore.
So Whats your thoughts on the subject would you allow or refuse it.?

Meet in the middle and easy into it.

For example tell them your not confrontable with full body pics or videos yet. So a starting point would be pics that don't show her face or any tats people may identify her by.

My wife knows a BBC bull who is wanting to take photos and video of him fucking her. She's ok with it but I'm not in agreement. But I don't make the rules anymore.
So Whats your thoughts on the subject would you allow or refuse it.?
To me it depends where you are in the lifestyle and how comfortable you would be with family, friends and work colleagues chancing on seeing any pics.
When I started out I was frightened to death of a guy taking pics, i wouldn't post many myself. Over time as more of the people I know either know what I'm into or have had a good guess, I'm less worried but still hide my face. Mainly because of hubbies work.
If you're starting out don't let him be in control of the photos/vids, perhaps later on you might trust him more to have a few. X

Back