Studs bulls wanting photos

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by jane.tee, Sep 15, 2016.

1. jane.tee

jane.tee Member

UK
    My wife knows a BBC bull who is wanting to take photos and video of him fucking her. She's ok with it but I'm not in agreement. But I don't make the rules anymore.
    So Whats your thoughts on the subject would you allow or refuse it.?

2. geedds

geedds Member

Meet in the middle and easy into it.

For example tell them your not confrontable with full body pics or videos yet. So a starting point would be pics that don't show her face or any tats people may identify her by.

jane.tee and Ann4BBC like this.
  3. PAbull28

PAbull28 New Member

Trust me buddy, you will want those photos for future reference.

derin jones and jane.tee like this.
  4. BustyHotwifeLou

BustyHotwifeLou Active Member

Refuse point blank. Not for discussion.

jane.tee and Brent69 like this.
  5. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

My avatar says how I feel. However, together we used photoshop to mask our identities, then deleted the originals.

jane.tee likes this.
  6. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    To me it depends where you are in the lifestyle and how comfortable you would be with family, friends and work colleagues chancing on seeing any pics.
    When I started out I was frightened to death of a guy taking pics, i wouldn't post many myself. Over time as more of the people I know either know what I'm into or have had a good guess, I'm less worried but still hide my face. Mainly because of hubbies work.
    If you're starting out don't let him be in control of the photos/vids, perhaps later on you might trust him more to have a few. X

1094TT and jane.tee like this.