student of life

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by Ashley Jenkins, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Ashley Jenkins

Ashley Jenkins Member

hello everyone, long time lover of blk men here.. never tried the whole cuckold thing, but it sounds fascinating...currently dating a white guy but i dunno how he would handle the idea, he is kinda jealous/protective anyway

2. Dpad

Dpad Well-Known Member

US
    Gorgeous. Careful around the jealous type. hit me up if you want advice.

3. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    hello and welcome to the site...you may want to indulge your craving for black men, but if you have a jealous/protective boyfriend you may want to hold off, there is no need hurting his feelings and possible risking your safety over something as trivial as sex.

blackmeat and Dpad like this.
  4. Dpad

Dpad Well-Known Member

US
    Ask him for a 3some with another women of his choosing, then a 3some with a man of your choosing, who just happens to be black. Maybe that can work?

Rockfords Own likes this.
  5. Ashley Jenkins

Ashley Jenkins Member

well thank everyone for your input..but we broke up..kinda sad but oh well.. its for the best :)

6. Sorry Hun. But at least now you can focus on me now.Opps, I mean focus on black men now lol

7. Ashley Jenkins

Ashley Jenkins Member

i already got another one lol..first one in 10 mos!!

BBCrush likes this.
  8. That didn't take long huh ;)

ScottandKrystal likes this.
  9. Tommy T

Tommy T New Member

Lol, that certainly didn't take long.. What did you see that got you excited?