Strong desire to be used and humiliated by bbc

My ultimate humiliation experience is when a black guy took me into a booth at an xxx place and tod me to suck his dick. While I sucked him he asked me what I thought my wife would think of me sucking his big black cock. It was so hot. Then he called me a bitch boy and told me to stand up and bend over. He fucked my as until he came. He told me I was a good piece of ass.

I also have a strong desire to be humiliated but not used by my womans chosen black master. I am a little prideful so I wouldn't tolerate physical abuse or disrespect but do want to be bossed around a little and verbally humiliated by him. But after all its to be expected. He has to come in and take control and cement his place as alpha in her mind. He is expected to set himself apart from me physically and mentally in her mind. What do I want? I want to be told or made to tell him to fuck my wife or thank him for it, suck him off and then humiliated while he is fucking her in some way. Its obvious he is there to take over the role of sexual provider.

Back