Stripper Party, Anyone?

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
Any of you lovely women in here ever been to a black men stripper party before? I've always wondered what it is that gets women going crazy when they're watching a brother strip down to his briefs ... And whatever they've got on mind to do with that black cock of his if they can only get their hands wrapped around it.

2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Makes you wonder what's eventually going to happen afterwards ...

Wouldn't this be the perfect reason why a lot of women indulge in Hen parties?

Any of you lovely women in here ever been to a black men stripper party before? I've always wondered what it is that gets women going crazy when they're watching a brother strip down to his briefs ... And whatever they've got on mind to do with that black cock of his if they can only get their hands wrapped around it.

View attachment 54843View attachment 54844View attachment 54845
That guy must have insane confidence to stand there stark naked in front of all those women. So must that white girl too, sucking that BBC in front of all her girlfriends.

That guy must have insane confidence to stand there stark naked in front of all those women. So must that white girl too, sucking that BBC in front of all her girlfriends.
Some black men can handle a crowd like that. But I agree with you, that takes plenty of confidence. Especially knowing you've got what all those white women are eager to enjoy. Something few white bois would dare compete with.

2016-07-09 07.35.09.jpg

Back