Striking out in San Diego!

I use to travel to SD a lot of all the couples I would online where fake or living the fantasy. I totally understand.

I’ve never hooked up with anyone I’ve met down there, but I will say the Gaslamp district downtown showed promise. I was at the rooftop bar at the Andaz and had I been alone and looking, I think a hookup would have happened pretty fast. There were a lot of handsome black men who looked ready to pounce on this white girl.

We are in San Diego for a week starting now. Had lots of people saying they wanted to meet up but all turned out to be fakes.

Anybody out there want to talk and see if we can get together. Wife is ready
Hey I am real and would love to meet you, I am 6’5” and 10 inch

Just have the men verify either taking a photo or video of themselves doing something simple that you ask them to do. But first make sure you have 1-2 photos of them prior to compare to verification photo.

Got it and thanks for the advice. I so want this to be easy and simple and just a matter oft people fucking that wouldn't normally fuck. It should be a good thing right?

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Had about 5 guys PROMISE me they'd fuck but they all found reasons to back out at the last minute. My feelings are hurt and I'm a little mad. I don't think I'm THAT bad looking!

You're not bad looking at all.

We had two fakes early on, including one guy who we shared phone numbers, personal info and conversation.
He even set up a meeting and as the time arrived and passed, he never showed, called or texted. We felt foolish and embarrassed at first, then relieved we avoided such a jerk.
We would never do that to anyone, especially someone as sexy and straight forward as you. You’re not alone.
Jo and Hubby
PS. We did have great success the third time, so we don’t consider it a strikeout.

That’s what I’m afraid of...
a fake or a psycho

So sad to hear that this happened to such a hot, sexy lady! Wish I were in SD. Maybe...next time I go to Houston we could meet

That’s what I’m afraid of...
a fake or a psycho

I’ll just keep the fantasy in my head
I think if I have this much fear
It’s better not to approach it
For me since I want to write about it
Living vicariously thru your successful encounters is much better
and I can expound upon it
and ya know...
blah blah blah

Sorry that those folks didn’t show it
but everything always works out for the best

I always think

Worse case scenario

They could have COMPLETELY ruined your evening. So it worked out for you.

Back