Striking out in San Diego!

We are in San Diego for a week starting now. Had lots of people saying they wanted to meet up but all turned out to be fakes.

Anybody out there want to talk and see if we can get together. Wife is ready
HMU

I've never seen so many fakes in my life!! 8 for 8. I've heard of this problem before but I've never had any issue before-always had really good luck on this board. Now I see why so many complain. Maybe it's California-back home I have great success

We had two fakes early on, including one guy who we shared phone numbers, personal info and conversation.
He even set up a meeting and as the time arrived and passed, he never showed, called or texted. We felt foolish and embarrassed at first, then relieved we avoided such a jerk.
We would never do that to anyone, especially someone as sexy and straight forward as you. You’re not alone.
Jo and Hubby
PS. We did have great success the third time, so we don’t consider it a strikeout.

Thank you Jo, you obviously know how we feel. I must say it's been as you said embarrassing and it makes me feel stupid. I guess I got lucky the first few times

I really appreciate your words of encouragement. It's been pretty bad.

Thank you Jo, you obviously know how we feel. I must say it's been as you said embarrassing and it makes me feel stupid. I guess I got lucky the first few times

I really appreciate your words of encouragement. It's been pretty bad.

Their great loss, not yours.
It’s hard to be patient and selective when you’re horny but it’s worth the wait to find the right guys, gals and couples.
Quality over quantity.
BTW, this is Jo’s Hubby but she supports these comments. These fakes and weirdos don’t deserve gorgeous women like you and Jo.

We are in San Diego for a week starting now. Had lots of people saying they wanted to meet up but all turned out to be fakes.

Where about in San Diego? Between North Island (Coronado), the base over in san Diego (30th street I believe), the base over on the silver strand, (seals base) there should be a TON of available men that would LOVE to make your night.

I was gonna say, town full of sailors and marines shouldn't be any problem for you at all...you're gorgeous

Imperial Beach, Coronado, San Diego Proper, National City. Especially on a weekend.
TRUST ME, thats where I got my start.

How long are you on SD for?

Back